3 pfizer scientists talking about their own vaccine [anti-bodies are better than the vax]

irwtonrs1

1 hour ago, Medusa said:

There is also quite literally no reason to post this in a botting community. Everyone here has an IQ of 3

Hence why there is a spam/OFFTOPIC section!

Also 3 is very, very generous. 

47 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Its still not their vaccine you moron liberal.

You are just taking shit about the vaccine, which is made by biontech btw, to shill that shit british vaccine

idk what you're saying dawg. all the covid vaccines are death shots, avoid all of them. 

Vax is bad! It plugs out your ears sometimes if you dont clean them :( 

On serious note, yeah I all so think that natural antibodies is better than ones you get from vaccine but what you gonna do, search for a sick bum to spit in your mouth so you get covid and then maybe survive it maybe don't, but definately be sick for a week or so. Or 1-2 shots of vaccine, most likely dont have any side effects or very mild ones and that's it.

Edited by Kramnik
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

What's covid-19? 

Aren't anti bodies always better than a vaccine? Seems fairly old news

Always yeah. But that is what a vaccine does lol. 

A vaccine literally injects a "non lethal part"(probably wrong choice of words sorry) of the virus in you so you make anti bodies.

People do not seem to understand that somehow which always suprises me.

• Like 1

The FitnessGram PACER Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues.

The test is used to measure a student's aerobic capacity as part of the FitnessGram assessment. Students run back and forth as many times as they can, each lap signaled by a beep sound. The test get progressively faster as it continues until the student reaches their max lap score.

The PACER Test score is combined in the FitnessGram software with scores for muscular strength, endurance, flexibility and body composition to determine whether a student is in the Healthy Fitness Zone™ or the Needs Improvement Zone™.

On 10/6/2021 at 4:17 AM, Kramnik said:

Vax is bad! It plugs out your ears sometimes if you dont clean them :( 

On serious note, yeah I all so think that natural antibodies is better than ones you get from vaccine but what you gonna do, search for a sick bum to spit in your mouth so you get covid and then maybe survive it maybe don't, but definately be sick for a week or so. Or 1-2 shots of vaccine, most likely dont have any side effects or very mild ones and that's it.

I can confirm natural healing is best.

I understand in some cases if you're an elderly person, you may not have the same immune system as someone physically and mentally fit and healthy, but it still proposes the fact.

My daughter has just got over "covid" if you will, me and my wife have been around her nonstop and I have had no symptoms, no problems or has my wife. My daughter was a bit tired, but that could of been anything...

On 10/10/2021 at 1:55 AM, Dbuffed said:

I can confirm natural healing is best.

I understand in some cases if you're an elderly person, you may not have the same immune system as someone physically and mentally fit and healthy, but it still proposes the fact.

My daughter has just got over "covid" if you will, me and my wife have been around her nonstop and I have had no symptoms, no problems or has my wife. My daughter was a bit tired, but that could of been anything...

Yeah, but some people die or get very sick even if they're young. Personally know some cases where person in his 20s got covid and had flu like symptoms with high fever for 2-3 weeks non-stop plus around 3 months of ruined smell and taste sensors. If you get vaccinated your sickness will be less severe since your body atleast have some antibodies and doesn't have to fight completely new to it disease

5 hours ago, Kramnik said:

Yeah, but some people die or get very sick even if they're young. Personally know some cases where person in his 20s got covid and had flu like symptoms with high fever for 2-3 weeks non-stop plus around 3 months of ruined smell and taste sensors. If you get vaccinated your sickness will be less severe since your body atleast have some antibodies and doesn't have to fight completely new to it disease

The main issue is, you're still a sitting duck and can still catch it despite the vaccine meant to prevent that, or at least in most cases help more than it does

If you have a better chance using common sense and natural gut instincts, why not. I mean we are talking about something thr gov knew was here 18 months prior

6 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

The main issue is, you're still a sitting duck and can still catch it despite the vaccine meant to prevent that, or at least in most cases help more than it does

If you have a better chance using common sense and natural gut instincts, why not. I mean we are talking about something thr gov knew was here 18 months prior

You get sick but it's different if you are vacinated. You can compare this to driving a car. If you put a seatbell you have greater chance of not dying or getting injured. It won't save you 100% of time or prevent you of getting in car crash, but it definetaly helps

9 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

A vaccine is not meant to prevent getting sick. It is meant to make you less sick when you catch the virus, because you have some form of antibodies made already against the non lethal virus that was injected with the vaccine.

Edited by minewarriors

• Mio locked this topic