1 Day Ban AFTER only 2 days botting ?

phamxboa

So I was botting agility in mirror mode and a paid script (roofs) for only 2 days maybe 10 hours / day.. I also made an account same day and botted on that which was perm banned rather than a 2 day ban. The account with the 2 day ban was previously perm banned 3-4 years ago and was "quashed." Any help/tips/ideas? 

Breaks will help alot :)
When agility, I usually do for ~1hour and then break for ~2

But yea... I think most scripts will get you banned if you run them 10hours straight. Regardless of mirror
Your IP might be flagged. Be carefull about creating accounts as soon as one gets banned xD

Edited by Larsen

There could be many reasons as to what the outcome could have been as to why you've got banned. From your post, I can confirm botting more than 10 hours a day, especially on agility will get you banned.

The questions you should ask your self in this process is to learn and overcome it to improve your botting methods:

1. Did I use a good bot:break ratio during the day?

2. Did I use a flagged proxy or my home IP? (Recommended that you use a clean proxy when botting)

3. The second day I should do something lighter, and play for a moment (possibly talk to players, do something random for awhile), take a break for a couple hours, come back and bot for 2-3 hours with breaks, and go forward within the next day. (Not botting no more than 3Hrs+ without breaks)

All in all, if you want to stay long in the botting game, you have to take things slow. Nobody can make a fresh account same day, and get 80+ woodcutting and go farm magic trees. If things were this easy, the economy would be just like RS3, and gold prices would be worthless.

It's best to be strategic, and understand your losses and how you can stay under the radar.  Slow and steady wins the race my friend :) If you want to know more information, just send me a PM I would be happy to help and educate you for I understand how it feels to take losses.

~ Draax#4970

• 3 weeks later...

20 hours in 2 days at agility is basically suiciding regardless of method. If you want to stay "safe" doing agility you'd have to keep botting to a minimum and do other activities in between. Even then... agility is such a high ban rate that I don't even bother unless I don't care about the account.