Dogcube's Nature Runes

Dogcube

Dogcube's Nature Runes

By Dogcube

Requirements: level 33 mage, law runes, air staff

Money per hour : 300k  per hour although when a pker/player comes it will logout

How to use:

First: run the script

Second: make sure to have the requirements(runes, lvls,staff)

Third: select amount of runes you want to bring to the wilderness 

Fourth: let your profits come in

• Like 6

@Dogcube Ey man! I have been planning to make this aswell as part of my progressional magic game beater.
I inteded to incorperate different walking paths depending on where enemy players are coming from

perhaps that is more sustainable than logging out every time and running the risk of logging in next to a pker.

Edited by minewarriors

3 hours ago, minewarriors said:

@Dogcube Ey man! I have been planning to make this aswell as part of my progressional magic game beater.
I inteded to incorperate different walking paths depending on where enemy players are coming from

perhaps that is more sustainable than logging out every time and running the risk of logging in next to a pker.

yeah it prob is better feel free to do it in the main game beater if needed I could take it off the SDN if token won't allow it cuz gonna be honest made this really quick to get it out because I didn't see anyone doing this and thought this high profit per hour for f2p would be good for new botters 🙂