MOST ESSENTIAL SCRIPT 2021

Zackaery

RbpRFNc.png

I want to start by saying, i've been in the botting community since early 2010. I've always had a passion for RuneScape but never the attention span to play the game. Botting has always been a vital part of my life. When you're botting, you obviously have the potential to get banned, thus using scripts on a main account is very dangerous. I've purchased more than 5 high leveled RuneScape accounts in my years, after losing them due to bans. I've always feared botting on them because I'm tired of losing so much money and time. 
After constantly getting banned by using so many public scripts, I quickly learned that private scripts were the way to go. This made me want to learn Java and try to create my own scripts. After trying to learn, and not having the patience for it, that dream quickly disappeared. I didn't have enough free time to pick up a new hobby, I didn't have the attention span to sit through and learn new languages, after all, I'm botting to save my time, right?

Just last year, I discovered the most essential script that any botter should have. Script Factory is something that was perfect. It gave me the opportunity to create my own scripts with ease, and learn how to script through the free open source scripts that were displayed on the script network. When I came to Osbot, I didn't know something like this was even possible. I came to Osbot after watching how successful certain youtubers were with their botting series. It gave me that much needed push to move to this amazing community. Upon reaching Osbot, I found so many scripts that I wanted to use, but I couldn't afford to drop so much money on. I came across Script Factory, and noticed that it was the exact thing I wanted.

"How can I make a bot play like me, and do things that I would do in game?" - This was something I always thought about when botting. Yes, most scripts have anti-ban implemented into them, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's efficient. That didn't make it play like I play. Script Factory has given me this ability. I can finally write a script for anything that I wanted to do in game, and add my own personal touches to it. Maybe I want to check my experience in the skill im training, maybe I want the account to train 3-4 skills randomly, maybe I want it to just afk at the bank for awhile before going to do the task I made it do. Everything was possible. 

It didn't take long at all to learn Script Factory. It was very easy to learn, It's all logic based. There's no need to learn any java, or have any prior knowledge of it before coming into it. No need for IDEs - whatever those are, am I right? No need for prior experience in coding, it's all very basic knowledge that anyone could learn in less than a week. This gave me my starting point. I've now found a way to create every script I need for my main account, as well as start creating "Account Creator" scripts to make accounts that I can farm and sell for gold. 

Here's some examples of what I've been able to make with Script Factory

Barrows
I started working on barrows to see how far I could get with Script Factory.

qWupwfa.jpg
Fs3sPlv.png
i9oZhzM.png

Vorkath
I wanted to test the limits with Script Factory and see what It could do. Would you look at that?
1:51 Kill

3 Kill Trip

Woox Walking

Corporeal Beast
This is still in BETA, but it's ready to be released!
- Clan Mode
- Solo Mode
- Handles Dark Core
- Full Death Handler & Resupply Handler

kIZQshw.png
QRupJnn.png

Wintertodt Minigame
(Notice the 49 levels gained in Firemaking - This was all in one go. 5 days played - Thanks @Wishy for this proggy).
evzM199.jpg

h3FUYO3.png

Wintertodt Account Farmer
This was my first account creator script. It achieves all requirements to access the Wintertodt Minigame, as well as, achieves some extra skill training for higher stat gains while at Wintertodt. 
req36Ya.png
wtYb68b.png

Tithe Farm Minigame
I made this Tithe farm script for my Ironman account to obtain a lot of early farming levels, without having to waste time collecting supplies!
6U8CNUJ.png

Fishing Trawler Minigame
I made this Fishing Trawler script for my Ironman account to obtain the Trawler outfit!
iH0Nfg2.png
0AXDGHJ.png

Ardougne Knights
I made this for my main account. Started creating at around 83 thieving, sucessfully achieved 99 thieving with it!
IxLMhC2.png
EjkBQyb.png
1rHzr7U.gif

There's so much more that I have done with this Script. If you've ever wanted to make your own scripts, or even have access to 100s of private scripts that come with Script Factory, I'd highly recommend it!

Go check it out here:
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/157469-osrs-script-factory/

Edited by Zackaery
  • Like 2
  • Heart 6

• Zackaery changed the title to MOST ESSENTIAL SCRIPT 2021

I was going to learn scripting, but then I found ScriptFactory. It feels like the business model of Unreal Engine, Unity3D, etc: Skilled engineers do the heavy lifting, and build a middleware product for regular users to speak directly to the metal with. SF is indeed very impressive, and I'm excited to see it continue to evolve. My favorite feature is the fatigue emulator.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JaredFulton said:

I was going to learn scripting, but then I found ScriptFactory. It feels like the business model of Unreal Engine, Unity3D, etc: Skilled engineers do the heavy lifting, and build a middleware product for regular users to speak directly to the metal with. SF is indeed very impressive, and I'm excited to see it continue to evolve. My favorite feature is the fatigue emulator.

Yes, the Fatigue mode for Pro users is incredible. I haven't had a ban with Script Factory. It's the best thing I've ever came across.

While there can be a slight learning curve when diving in to the GUI raw, Script Factory has been very easy to use and pick up with the engaged discord almost always available to help new users flourish.

Combined with tips and snippets on the pposb.org website forums, the logic based click and place standpoint of the factory allows to create checks and actions plus so much more in a comprehensive way that anyone can learn/edit and practice in live time to watch their own script come to jaw-dropping life.

The base version is completely ahead of it's time and price point, being so very affordable for what it is capable of achieving and I personally believe it deserves so much more attention and promotion.

If you are still on the fence, there are loads of ideas and projects to be discovered since the factory launched and it has blessed so many like-minded users with ever evolving inception and regularly pushed updates. 

PURCHASE TODAY and watch your ideas and farms come to life! Or use Script Factory Network to check out what other authors have worked on.

Don't even get me started on SFPro!

• Heart 2

On 9/20/2021 at 4:38 PM, Larsen said:

Still got problems with banking :D But I'll probably get some help from the amazing discord once im back home xD

Reach out to me on discord Zackaery#3475. I'd be happy to help you out!

On 9/20/2021 at 12:45 PM, 0wne2dk1ll said:

would love to learn how to use this script!

If you ever need help, feel free to reach out on discord Zackaery#3475. Or join the discord server! https://discord.gg/qfcgHsgNsy

• Heart 1

39 minutes ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

great post and makes me want to give it a shot. I was always worried it would be to much work to do just to bot when I bot to save time

You've got to remember, there are over 100+ Open source scripts that users have already made, and are free to download to use, make edits to, or take stuff out of. The Script Network could actually save you way more time than you think. Plus, the Pro Edition has features such as Click to Script to make creating base of scripts as easy as playing the game!