Botting 2 accs, the other one disconnects from the game every 1-3 hours?

jacobbb

Hello,

When botting 2 accounts, the other account that is not shown in the bot preview window (= the one that does not have the red border, see picture below), disconnects (time outs) after 1-3 hours of botting, while the one that is "active" in the preview window (red border in the picture below), stays online and works perfectly, why?

Once i recognize this and see the "you have been disconnect" -text from the login screen , the bot automatically logs and and continues happily (these are not breaks, it is just random dc from the game and it never logs back in).

It looks like the bot have been afk for that long it got kicked for inactivity. I recently started botting again and this has been happening every day.

I have tried to minimize the side panel of the previews: does not work, also i have tried to change it to other than the preview panel, like the break handler panel but it does not work either.

OSbot 2.6.33, mirror mode, new mouse, very good PC, very good low ping internet. I have been using Perfect Fighter (280.2) from @Czar. Not tried other scripts yet.

Looks like it is not possible to upload pictures here so here is a imgur link of the pics:

https://imgur.com/a/af32Uka

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm, are both clients botting the exact same thing?

EDIT: Regardless of what is botted, the logged out account(s) should log back in, have you enabled this option in the break handler:

dycxUSt.png

This did not help.

Woke up today and again other bot has only bot about 1,25h (that duration is about the time it should break) and disconnected.

Once i took the OSbot window of that bot active, it logs back in and instantly logs out for break, logger says:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/20 07:48:45 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][09/20 07:48:45 AM]: Started random solver : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/20 07:48:49 AM]: Random solver exited : Welcome Screen
[INFO][Bot #1][09/20 07:48:49 AM]: Started random solver : BreakManager

3 hours ago, Czar said:

And can you try 1 tab per client like Wishy mentioned, let's see what happens. Maybe there is a good chance the break manager will trigger

I did some testing and I managed to solve this problem.

The problem was that I had minimized/toggled off the "sidebar" ( this thing https://imgur.com/a/af32Uka ) and it caused the disconnects/timeouts of the other bots after like (1-3 hours) that weren't shown in the bot preview window.

Once I left the sidebar open, all the bots stays logged in (not just the one that show in the big "preview" screen) and everything works well.

= client problem