runechat

deadmanmode

why do i have a feeling runechat is literally a scam site?

they can never pay out not even after waiting 2-3 hours

and if you withdraw with crypto or pp they underpay 25% over any other gold selling website? that's kind of scamming no? and if u ask about in in chat the childish mods get mad and you get an insta mute .. like bro you're a mod in a website that's it still a cancerous trash irl.. ? yeah i know i seem upset but i cant withdraw my money it's crazy

i like runebet but sometimes during busy hrs their chat takes forever to actually trade and feels like a scam because site balance will change before you eventually get traded. 

It prob comes down to liquidity issue which no site unless they have biiiig bankroll can cover w/ hot wallet/gp/instant payouts etc

Edited by Coin4Coin

21 minutes ago, Coin4Coin said:

i like runebet but sometimes during busy hrs their chat takes forever to actually trade and feels like a scam because site balance will change before you eventually get traded. 

It prob comes down to liquidity issue which no site unless they have biiiig bankroll can cover w/ hot wallet/gp/instant payouts etc

runebet does it effortless? care to explain

19 minutes ago, deadmanmode said:

runebet does it effortless? care to explain

I'm not claiming it's any more legitamate just that it sees more players so has a bigger bankroll at most times to payout w/. Think like a company takes in money ~500m within 30 min. But someone wins 1.4B and tries to withdraw, the site can only fulfill a 3rd of the order... so they have to wait for more depos. 

A bigger site has more constantly so not as much waiting if that makes sense. 

End of the day tho you are trusting your GP to a 3rd party that could exit w/ out reason :)

29 minutes ago, Coin4Coin said:

I'm not claiming it's any more legitamate just that it sees more players so has a bigger bankroll at most times to payout w/. Think like a company takes in money ~500m within 30 min. But someone wins 1.4B and tries to withdraw, the site can only fulfill a 3rd of the order... so they have to wait for more depos. 

A bigger site has more constantly so not as much waiting if that makes sense. 

End of the day tho you are trusting your GP to a 3rd party that could exit w/ out reason :)

agreed good opinion still waiting :D

• Heart 1

• 9 months later...
On 9/18/2021 at 11:27 AM, deadmanmode said:

why do i have a feeling runechat is literally a scam site?

they can never pay out not even after waiting 2-3 hours

and if you withdraw with crypto or pp they underpay 25% over any other gold selling website? that's kind of scamming no? and if u ask about in in chat the childish mods get mad and you get an insta mute .. like bro you're a mod in a website that's it still a cancerous trash irl.. ? yeah i know i seem upset but i cant withdraw my money it's crazy

their owners are banned on every black market forum for "exposing personal info" of others .... Shady people. All the gambling sites now a days are ran by faceless, vouchless people. Might be worth it for someone with some kind of reputation to actually start something.