Heiz Obor Killer

Heiz

5 hours ago, Heiz said:

Thank you friend!
Any problems or feedback, you can send me in private or in this thread!

Will do ill try and keep and eye out and let you know currently farming with it and its looking pretty good with the 30/30/30 acc and the other two 50/50/50 acc haven't gone to obor yet as I dont feel like they would kill him yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biohemisphere said:

Will do ill try and keep and eye out and let you know currently farming with it and its looking pretty good with the 30/30/30 acc and the other two 50/50/50 acc haven't gone to obor yet as I dont feel like they would kill him yet.

Very good! I usually train my accounts from 30/30/30 to 70/70/70 with no problem with this script.
I already have several ideas for new features, as soon as I have some free time I intend to add them to the script!

2 hours ago, Heiz said:

Very good! I usually train my accounts from 30/30/30 to 70/70/70 with no problem with this script.
I already have several ideas for new features, as soon as I have some free time I intend to add them to the script!

Yeah I still have 2 accounts running one of the 50/50/50 ones got banned after a 3 hr session but then I botted demon slayer and black nights fortress and got banned mid quest so I don't think it was from your script I think I just got flagged for botting the quest.

Implementing a level up scaler would be cool so I don't have to manually enter in like 41att 41str 42att 42str and so forth so maybe something like every level it changes to the next skill idk how you would do it but would be something cool to see!

Also maybe have the option to turn off either short/big randomization breaks. So pretty much I'd be able to just use the short random breaks instead of both.

Edited by biohemisphere

31 minutes ago, biohemisphere said:

Yeah I still have 2 accounts running one of the 50/50/50 ones got banned after a 3 hr session but then I botted demon slayer and black nights fortress and got banned mid quest so I don't think it was from your script I think I just got flagged for botting the quest.

Implementing a level up scaler would be cool so I don't have to manually enter in like 41att 41str 42att 42str and so forth so maybe something like every level it changes to the next skill idk how you would do it but would be something cool to see!

Also maybe have the option to turn off either short/big randomization breaks. So pretty much I'd be able to just use the short random breaks instead of both.

Understood. Usually the configuration I use is:

40 Strength -> 40 Attack -> 40 Defense -> 71 Strength -> 70 Defense -> 70 Attack

Because having more than 40 Attack or Defense doesn't make as much difference as Strength in f2p, since the equipment is the same.

And I get 71 strength instead of 70 because the max hit goes up from 14 to 15 (using rune scimitar and amulet of strength). And with high hits it's much easier to level up attack and defense.

After weeks of development, Heiz Obor Killer 2.0 is on!

Now the script:

• Supports the ability to kill chickens until reaching a user-specified level before moving to hill giants;
  • Has very complete loot settings, allowing the user to loot any items he wants;
  • Has templates of pre-defined possibilities for the list of items to loot and combat tasks;
  • Swaps for the best usable weapons and armor in the inventory too, so the user can kill chickens with every scimitar in the backpack;
  • Allows you to delete a settings preset that you don't want to appear on the list anymore.

Heiz-Obor2.png

7 hours ago, tetjo said:

Hey, The bot used to do a perfect job the first few hours.

But now it just stands there and does nothing.

It just moves the camera thats all.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, could you give me more information about what happened? In what kind of scenario does this occur?

5 hours ago, Heiz said:

Hi, could you give me more information about what happened? In what kind of scenario does this occur?

Hey Heiz!

Since I downloaded the new OSBOT update this morning everything seems to work perfectly again!

You did some great work and I would recommend it to anyone! Perfect for farming Giant keys and training combat.

(It would be nice if there was an option to bank the giant bones)

Thanks for the help and the script! 

6 hours ago, tetjo said:

Hey Heiz!

Since I downloaded the new OSBOT update this morning everything seems to work perfectly again!

You did some great work and I would recommend it to anyone! Perfect for farming Giant keys and training combat.

(It would be nice if there was an option to bank the giant bones)

Thanks for the help and the script! 

I am happy to know!
We already have a loot function currently, just uncheck the option to bury the bones and it will take them to the bank!

loot-ibir.png

Edited by Heiz

On 6/30/2022 at 6:27 PM, Heiz said:

I am happy to know!
We already have a loot function currently, just uncheck the option to bury the bones and it will take them to the bank!

loot-ibir.png

Hey!

Great but the problem I have is, that it withdraws so many food that my inventory is full with food.

And since my account is +70lvl combat it barely eats, and it seems like the bot only loots bones when there is an empty inventory space(ate some food).

Would be cool if there was option to chose the quantity of food to withdraw.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Heiz Obor Killer 2.1 is on!

New features:

• Added an option to choose the amount of Hill Giants food to be withdrawn.
  • Supports the ability to kill cows along with chickens. After reaching combat level 15, the script will kill cows until it has 4 lifepoints, after which, it will go back to killing chickens and when it has full health again, it will go back to killing cows.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the player to ignore Obor loot under certain circumstances.
Edited by Heiz
  • Like 1

Heiz Obor Killer 2.2 is on!

New features:

• A smart loot feature has been added, detecting if the account is an ironman or not, and if it is, the script will only loot items from creatures killed by the player.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the script to be confused when selecting the option to bring 0 food to the giants.

• 3 weeks later...