What is the ban rate of playing (not running any scripts) in the client with stealth/mirror mode (if any)?

JaredFulton

I was just curious. I know it's not likely to trigger a ban since Jagex SHOULD see it as the stock OSRS client, but you never know. I'm curious if anyone has experience in the area. I want to devise a safe way to log into and use my stored accounts to check for bans (without actually triggering one) as I've safe-shelved quite a few of them. Would I be better off just logging into them manually on a regular RuneLite setup on a separate machine? Thank you!

13 hours ago, Dogcube said:

Mirror mode is 0 because as the name says its a mirror of the official client

stealth is basically 100% now because they detect the injection very well so only run mirror now basically

If that's the case, does that mean the accounts I did it on are marked for death already? They've been fine so far, and it's been a couple days.

57 minutes ago, JaredFulton said:

If that's the case, does that mean the accounts I did it on are marked for death already? They've been fine so far, and it's been a couple days.

um not necessarily but it is pretty much a death sentence if you continue to run them I found that after an hour or two they are always banned although it takes longer if it is a higher level and was mostly hand played