current account market

TheGriff

Maxed mellee stakers are in high demand however so many sellers mean the $ per hour is typically around 10 cents, these are normally made using NMZ, ironically I've just had 2 of them banned today when they were going to hit their 99s in a couple weeks, they will sell for $80-$100 and can take upto 2 months to make each account.

I'm doing some pure 99 mage accounts at the moment however the $ per hour is even less at about 8 cents so I need to improve efficiency although I bot these ones which mouse keys which have no repeats for 5+ hours, they also hop worlds to avoid the 6 hour timers, I can run these 14 hours a day without automatic bans, just need to becareful of manual bans, do to this I just make sure I try avoid jagex working hours although this isn't guaranteed.

I don't make them but ironman accounts with 99 FM from WT minigame are really popular too. 

Someone above mentioned ''Accounts that make money', yes you see Zulrah ready accounts for sale which can go for upto $50, again I don't make these so not sure on $ per hour although I suspect they are more profitable than other ones because quite a bit of prep would need to be done by hand.

I don't sell accounts on Osbot, probably should, the 10% commission I pay on another site is quite high when you consider how little you make.

Anyway, I make mine for fun, If I made a job out of it, did it by hand (1 def pures are popular) working 12 hours I day I'd probably make $200 a month, if I gold farmed I might make $300, and if you level other people's accounts by hand it would vary massively.

8 hours ago, blood1000 said:

Maxed mellee stakers are in high demand however so many sellers mean the $ per hour is typically around 10 cents, these are normally made using NMZ, ironically I've just had 2 of them banned today when they were going to hit their 99s in a couple weeks, they will sell for $80-$100 and can take upto 2 months to make each account.

I'm doing some pure 99 mage accounts at the moment however the $ per hour is even less at about 8 cents so I need to improve efficiency although I bot these ones which mouse keys which have no repeats for 5+ hours, they also hop worlds to avoid the 6 hour timers, I can run these 14 hours a day without automatic bans, just need to becareful of manual bans, do to this I just make sure I try avoid jagex working hours although this isn't guaranteed.

I don't make them but ironman accounts with 99 FM from WT minigame are really popular too. 

Someone above mentioned ''Accounts that make money', yes you see Zulrah ready accounts for sale which can go for upto $50, again I don't make these so not sure on $ per hour although I suspect they are more profitable than other ones because quite a bit of prep would need to be done by hand.

I don't sell accounts on Osbot, probably should, the 10% commission I pay on another site is quite high when you consider how little you make.

Anyway, I make mine for fun, If I made a job out of it, did it by hand (1 def pures are popular) working 12 hours I day I'd probably make $200 a month, if I gold farmed I might make $300, and if you level other people's accounts by hand it would vary massively.

What do you mean by "10% commission"? :doge: