MW - F2P Hill Giant Magic Safe Spotter

minewarriors

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 5:03 PM, TheCongregation said:

I click start script and it just crashes osbot. tried it twice now. dunno what's up!

That is strange! I have heared that there were some issues on osbot after an update of some sort.

Does it still occur and could you perhaps send me a message on discord with the logs?

Kind regards,

MW

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, dogdog said:

Another bot I paid VIP for that doesn’t run properly stands at the bank withdrawing and depositing gear when I’m already geared. 

Hello @dogdog , 

Sad to hear that the script is not functioning for you. Could you please send me a DM on discord with the issue you are having?

When I run it, it runs flawlessly, so I think something is going wrong on your side. Would love to help you out and set it up!

Kind regards,

MW

On 4/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, dogdog said:

Another bot I paid VIP for that doesn’t run properly stands at the bank withdrawing and depositing gear when I’m already geared. 

Basically I had the same problem with another script of MW's and I fixed it by changing the fixed layout to resizeable modern.  I think that's what it's called, anyways it's the third from the top option when you go to choose the layout with the wrench bar in the third section furthest to the right.  Hope this helps.  Of it's not working still then try the other two options because one of them should work.

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...

hey dude, its a very nice script! only bug i haven't encountered problems other than might get stuck when selecting spell. Also, could you remove the bury bones until 40 prayer especially when obor is not yet supported, thats 500k money loss on the bones :/ and wouldn't also need so much starting money since it would sell the bones

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 12:45 AM, Album said:

hey dude, its a very nice script! only bug i haven't encountered problems other than might get stuck when selecting spell. Also, could you remove the bury bones until 40 prayer especially when obor is not yet supported, thats 500k money loss on the bones :/ and wouldn't also need so much starting money since it would sell the bones

Hey Album!

Do you start the script pre level 13 magic? Since that "getting stuck" only happens then, since it is not supported.

Pre-requirements:
- RECOMMENDED to have Level 13 magic. Starting from level 1 magic works, but it breaks around level 13 and needs to be resetted;
- If you do not have a 'staff of fire', 'lobster', 'mind runes', 'air runes' and a 'brass key', you need atleast 3.5k coins!
- Ingame screen options MUST be "fixed";

In the early stages it did not bury the bones, now it does. I currently am not scheduling on removing it sorry.  Because my scripts focus on account building with the least effort of  a player.

Kind regards,

MW

Edited by minewarriors

On 5/13/2022 at 11:20 AM, minewarriors said:

Hey Album!

Do you start the script pre level 13 magic? Since that "getting stuck" only happens then, since it is not supported.

Pre-requirements:
- RECOMMENDED to have Level 13 magic. Starting from level 1 magic works, but it breaks around level 13 and needs to be resetted;
- If you do not have a 'staff of fire', 'lobster', 'mind runes', 'air runes' and a 'brass key', you need atleast 3.5k coins!
- Ingame screen options MUST be "fixed";

In the early stages it did not bury the bones, now it does. I currently am not scheduling on removing it sorry.  Because my scripts focus on account building with the least effort of  a player.

Kind regards,

MW

i actually always start it from magic 1 and it works just fine :D i got stuck on fire bolt