How does script popularity affect ban rates?

primelf

I'm primarily curious about how different scripts that perform the same function have different ban rates? You often hear that private scripts are safer for your accounts, but assuming it's a simple task, I don't quite see how this is possible.

Say I make a script to mine iron ore. I have the option to bank and the option to powermine. Mouse movements / clicks are handled by the OSBot API, walking is handled by OSBot webwalker, the rest is just simple logic. Assuming both scripts have good code quality (e.g. not spamming to rock constantly), what makes these different?

47 minutes ago, primelf said:

I'm primarily curious about how different scripts that perform the same function have different ban rates? You often hear that private scripts are safer for your accounts, but assuming it's a simple task, I don't quite see how this is possible.

Say I make a script to mine iron ore. I have the option to bank and the option to powermine. Mouse movements / clicks are handled by the OSBot API, walking is handled by OSBot webwalker, the rest is just simple logic. Assuming both scripts have good code quality (e.g. not spamming to rock constantly), what makes these different?

It definitely affects it, that's why paid script have lower ban rates and private scripts even lower ban rates

I'm guessing a lot of bot detection has to do with the bytecode that is being ran. I am curious if clojure bytecode would run undetected, and if bytecode obfusction performed on public script jars would change ban detection rate.

But that's just a theory

a GAME theory

Edited by BigCahunaBurger