Efficient HCIM + Wintertodt up to 92+ FM

nero89

Title explains it all, I'm trying to create a series of WT 'prepared' (harcore) Ironmen I can play with. I'm running them through my own scripts - somewhat following along to the OzirisRS Ironman guide.

I like playing the HCIM style but I suck and want to make multiple accounts I can use. then I can churn my dead accounts into future bots..

Also I want to push how much xp / how far up the hiscores I can get with botting - 200m xp would be hilarious.

What Wintertodt scripts do you guys like to use/prefer? I'm sure they are all great ;). I have at least the free script factory one but I will probably try some of the paid ones as well..

Side note: Anybody have a script for sheep herder? Dumbest quest I've ever seen

Edit: I have a feeling this post more appropriately belongs in the Community/Runescape forum section.. Maybe someone can move it for me?

Edited by nero89

6 hours ago, Mikasa said:

I've gotten a couple 99s with these - 

Zackery's WT setup script was pretty dope to use as well, haven't touched it in a bit tho.

Second this. Nothing but good things from zacks scripts. Plus if you decide to bot other things script factory is super versatile. 

• Heart 1

awesome

3 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

Second this. Nothing but good things from zacks scripts. Plus if you decide to bot other things script factory is super versatile. 

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I'll definitely give zack's script a go.
I'm doing everything in script factory as it stands - its so nice

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, nero89 said:

awesome

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I'll definitely give zack's script a go.
I'm doing everything in script factory as it stands - its so nice

Yea, when I first started botting I would buy a script for each individual task i wanted. Then i realized you could do everything in script factory and haven't looked back.