Bank pin not being entered

Tom5594

Hi, I've just implemented Explv's login handler (

), and to do this, I had to use the -allow norandoms command. I've got the login handler working fine, but now osbot doesn't seem to enter bank pins anymore. I assume this is because of the -allow norandoms command? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Other than adding some of my own code to handle the bank pin

Many thanks,

Tom

47 minutes ago, Muffins said:

You'd have to add in your own bank-pin handler.

Thanks for getting back to me, yeah I thought that might be the case

I can't seem to find any documentation for bank-pin handling, you don't have any recommendations do you? I tried using the widget debugger for detecting which square correlated to which pin number but, unless I was using it wrong, it didn't seem to store the pin number in any of the properties 

5 hours ago, Tom5594 said:

Thanks for getting back to me, yeah I thought that might be the case

I can't seem to find any documentation for bank-pin handling, you don't have any recommendations do you? I tried using the widget debugger for detecting which square correlated to which pin number but, unless I was using it wrong, it didn't seem to store the pin number in any of the properties 

It's stored in the widgets. Just when you're hovering your mouse over a button the number disappears so you will need to move your mouse off the button and recheck the widget debugger.