[Complete]My 500m deposit was wrongfully revoked.

Excil

Disputed member: RunescapeServices (Fratem, Owner, and Sjors, Co-Owner)

Thread Link: 

Explanation: My deposit for this service was wrongfully revoked, I followed all of the TOS as a worker. I was fired and my deposit was revoked for "not following the TOS", specifically for part 6 of the TOS in #become-a-worker on their discord server that reads: "6. Any order you take must be completed, if you fail to do so without a VALID* reason, you will be kicked & forfeited your deposit.",  I never said I want to leave the ticket but I unexpectedly was busy for a while, I said I would work on it again when I wasn't busy, but I never forfeited on completing the ticket.

Evidence:
Kf1CpXB.png
zZHZKUv.png 
ynVKbBP.png      2bBXjE8.png
QtSjMCi.png

Gif of discord UID:
 LqoJSfG.gif

Edited by Excil
addition to post

Hello Space.

The reason the deposit is being revoked is because of several reasons. The general lack of communication, not replying to dm's (which is sketchy behavior), just not meeting promises the user made, wasting supplies on the account he was working on, leaving other workers stuck and causing damages because of these reasons.  I have the whole conversation with Excil logged, screenshotted. I also have his screenshot of his application. I'm happy to provide all these to you directly. 

My discord: Sjors#6492 

In this application he made, he proposed to work 12-16 hours a day. Not a single day has he done so, from the beginning. He only dissapeared.

And a small addition, he was not kicked for TOS rule 6. He was kicked for breaking rule 7, 3 times.

15 minutes ago, Skillionaire said:

Hello Space.

The reason the deposit is being revoked is because of several reasons. The general lack of communication, not replying to dm's (which is sketchy behavior), just not meeting promises the user made, wasting supplies on the account he was working on, leaving other workers stuck and causing damages because of these reasons.  I have the whole conversation with Excil logged, screenshotted. I also have his screenshot of his application. I'm happy to provide all these to you directly. 

My discord: Sjors#6492 

In this application he made, he proposed to work 12-16 hours a day. Not a single day has he done so, from the beginning. He only dissapeared.

And a small addition, he was not kicked for TOS rule 6. He was kicked for breaking rule 7, 3 times.

Can you provide the screenshots here as it’s relating directly to the dispute. Other staff members should they need to take over also need the information on-hand. Can we also confirm whether the excil has completed any work so far and whether or he/she has been paid for this? 

1 hour ago, Space said:

Can you provide the screenshots here as it’s relating directly to the dispute. Other staff members should they need to take over also need the information on-hand. Can we also confirm whether the excil has completed any work so far and whether or he/she has been paid for this? 

Here's screenshot 1-2-3, 4 and 5 following in the next. Also aded his worker application.

exil 3.png

excil 2.png

excil 1.png

Removed worker transcripts due to it having rsn's involved (see hidden) - Space

It wont let me upload the other 2, guess gyazo will have to do?

https://gyazo.com/646a294016f40d5db1023dc3d93909d5
https://gyazo.com/d16eabbf978923145bbfb317cbae6bf6

I believe Excil has done upwards of 300k xp on combat stats, right when he first started and then dissapeared. I'm happy to re-imburse him for that.  But payment only happens when an order is complete.

Since he was removed from the team for breaking rule number 7 of our TOS 3 times in short succesion, promissing improvement every time and failing to notice any improvement, payment has not yet been made. But I'm happy to make that happen. 

Edited by Skillionaire

@Excilwith the evidence provided, I personally can't do anything in terms of this dispute. You understood and acknowledged the ToS of the service provider being @Fratemand @Skillionaire(Sjors) prior to entering the agreement and with you being unresponsive they have decided that you didn't fullfil your part of the ToS by providing updates with progression as they have requested. However, I can totally understand IRL issues and problems crop up making it hard to deligate between what you have been requested to do and what is going on IRL. If you had been more repsonsive and given Fratem/Skillionaire (Sjors) an understanding of what was happening they could have made the appropriate action necessary to help you and diverse the workload to another member should it have been applicable.

I do personally believe that Sjors was fairly lenient with you and requested many times that you would communicate what issues you were facing, even stating that "if you're not available thats fine, no matter what reason just communicate it" to which you did reply a day later which is understandable if you were busy. The only appropriate action I can do is request that you are paid for the works you have completed however I would also like to request that they would consider a partial refund of the deposit as a goodwill gesture, however I can't enforce this.

I would also like that you change your ToS for rule 7 to state what is meant by "not doing so in time will void your deposit" as this can easily be open to interpretation

@Space Thank you for this verdict. To honor your request and as a gesture of good will, we've decided we'll refund 100M of your deposit and the work you've done (which as stated before is aprox. 300K xp in combat)

Excil, please shoot me a DM on discord to arrange payment as I don't check here very often now that we've reached the verdict. I do want to add that if you fail to message me in the next 3 days, that gesture of good will expires.

To all staff, thank you for your time and effort.

Edited by Skillionaire
added a term.

Alright, hold up, I have a few problems with what sjors is saying here. First of all, he's implying i've been lacking communication pretty badly as a result for my deposit being void and getting kicked from the team. If im busy, and I can't reply to you in a timely manner it shouldn't be my fault if IRL issues crop up, I also think i've been communicating somewhat, maybe not as much as you wish but only as much as I was able to in that time period, and also why are you trying to say im twisting the story if I told you I've been busy? I want a full refund of all my deposit, im not gonna get bargained for 100m. Second of all, i've done WAY more work then 300k exp, and I had screenshot proof in the runelite screenshot folder on parsec and some progress on my own desktop screenshot folder. I gained MILLIONS of exp, perhaps Fratem could lend me a hand in showing evidence of that because I personally didnt save every runelite screenshot in parsec to my own desktop, I should have.  If you don't want to pay me for ALL of the work I did then I'd rather not get paid at all because 300k exp is peanuts, I want my 500m deposit, and I want you to look in the runelite screenshot folder, all of my progress I made on that parsec session was listed before 9/13/2021, just so ethan's progress doesn't get mixed up with mine, so just right click the images and click properties, and everything on that date or before was my progress I did, unfortunately I don't remember all of the progress I did, I should have wrote it down but I didn't think I would get into this mess, so you might have to do some math with skill calc and see how much exp I gained. If you don't want to do that, then just give me my deposit, because I worked pretty hard to obtain that in the first place.

2 hours ago, Excil said:

Alright, hold up, I have a few problems with what sjors is saying here. First of all, he's implying i've been lacking communication pretty badly as a result for my deposit being void and getting kicked from the team. If im busy, and I can't reply to you in a timely manner it shouldn't be my fault if IRL issues crop up, I also think i've been communicating somewhat, maybe not as much as you wish but only as much as I was able to in that time period, and also why are you trying to say im twisting the story if I told you I've been busy? I want a full refund of all my deposit, im not gonna get bargained for 100m. Second of all, i've done WAY more work then 300k exp, and I had screenshot proof in the runelite screenshot folder on parsec and some progress on my own desktop screenshot folder. I gained MILLIONS of exp, perhaps Fratem could lend me a hand in showing evidence of that because I personally didnt save every runelite screenshot in parsec to my own desktop, I should have.  If you don't want to pay me for ALL of the work I did then I'd rather not get paid at all because 300k exp is peanuts, I want my 500m deposit, and I want you to look in the runelite screenshot folder, all of my progress I made on that parsec session was listed before 9/13/2021, just so ethan's progress doesn't get mixed up with mine, so just right click the images and click properties, and everything on that date or before was my progress I did, unfortunately I don't remember all of the progress I did, I should have wrote it down but I didn't think I would get into this mess, so you might have to do some math with skill calc and see how much exp I gained. If you don't want to do that, then just give me my deposit, because I worked pretty hard to obtain that in the first place.

I'll have a look with Fratem to see if we can link the screenshots to your work, if it is indeed more than 300k. Can you let me know when you worked, what time and date?

Would like to leave this here in the meantime: https://prnt.sc/1famjxx & https://prnt.sc/1fangc2

Also, it seems that the gesture of good will is not appreciated, so I feel obliged to withdraw that.

Edited by Skillionaire
added another screenshot

5 hours ago, Excil said:

Toying with cash that I gave you and then you only giving me a peanut in return is not a gesture of good will bro

Excil you accepted and acknowledged the ToS. As far as I’m concerned the only thing you should be getting out of this is the money or payment for the works you have completed as the evidence clearly shows you haven’t been cooperative or communicative with the owners of this service. I’m awaiting confirmation from @Skillionairein regards to how much you’re actually owed from the service but as I said before, the gesture of goodwill was requested, you’ve declined that offer now as far as I’m concerned, I’ll only be able to make them repay you for the works you’ve done. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Space said:

Excil you accepted and acknowledged the ToS. As far as I’m concerned the only thing you should be getting out of this is the money or payment for the works you have completed as the evidence clearly shows you haven’t been cooperative or communicative with the owners of this service. I’m awaiting confirmation from @Skillionairein regards to how much you’re actually owed from the service but as I said before, the gesture of goodwill was requested, you’ve declined that offer now as far as I’m concerned, I’ll only be able to make them repay you for the works you’ve done. 

If Excil can provide the date and times he worked I'm happy to look up howmuch actually is owed. We gave him unrestricted access to our server through parsec, so I have no idea at what times and dates he worked. 

Awaiting the dates so we can confirm pay out.

8 hours ago, Space said:

I communicated I was busy, that should be enough to give me my deposit back.

3 hours ago, Excil said:

I communicated I was busy, that should be enough to give me my deposit back.

So looking at the evidence we have the following dates: 7/9/21 - Asked what hours you work on account to which you didn't reply. 7/14/21 No reply, no communication asking and even stating that if you're busy to let Sjors know. I can understand his frustrations because regardless of anything it doesn't take long to send a quick reply saying "Sorry man, Look I'm not in a good way, I'll let you know in.. x days how I'm feeling". 7/15/21 Finally a reply w/ a reason as to why you've been busy fair enough, you stated you "might" get on tomorrow, again fair enough. You aren't commiting to that but at least you're going to try. However, again on 7/18/21 you were asked again when you could work on the account. You could have messaged Sjors on 7/16/21 or 7/17/21 and gave him a further update, you didn't.  You replied on the 7/19/21 4 days later that you haven't been able to get on. To me this is blatant breach of rule 7 as stated for the reason that RsServices, @Fratem& @Skillionairedecided to fire you and with breaching the ToS which you agreed to and acknowledged prior to joining, I see no reason at all why they should be giving you your deposit back. I asked as a gesture of goodwill for them to consider a partial refund which they didn't have to comply to. You have since declined that offer believing you should have the full amount reimbursed.

I have decided that this dispute is complete. RsServices do not have to reimburse you the amount of 500m due to the fact your communication was poor with them. You acknowledged and agreed to the ToS prior to giving the deposit and haven't completed the workload asked of you. If you can provide proof of the amount of time and xp you have put into the account('s) you will be paid for those services and nothing more. Should you feel that you want a further opinion, you may contact another member of staff.

~Space.

• Heart 1

• Space changed the title to [Complete]My 500m deposit was wrongfully revoked.
  • Space locked this topic