OSBot Landing Page Design [Work in Progress]

Chris

dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark modedark mode dark modedark mode dark modedark mode dark modevdark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode

• Like 3

I agree with @Muffins. Since OSBot is dark by default, it would match it better. I like the overall design though.

My OPINIONS:

1. I wouldn't use gradient buttons, it makes things look cheap

2. There is a lot of empty space

3. Too much padding on the sides

4. Things look too condensed and squished together

5. Colors don't really flow together

Overall, solid! <3 u @Chris

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gunman said:

You'd probably love the Dark Reader browser extension then :doge:
Can break some websites and make some of the elements invisible though. Dark mode google is a life savior for my eyes
97e0124acbcaa675f65366a0c45e267a.png

4 hours ago, Muffins said:

dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark modedark mode dark modedark mode dark modedark mode dark modevdark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode dark mode

this is with dark reader 
RN2CiCa.png

You could make the buttons the same red from the logo for color unity instead of gradients (but i dont mind the gradients). 

while negative space (empty space) is not your enemy, there is quite a lot. you can fix it by enlarging the text just a bit (1-2.5x) 

font is good but try out varying weights of it for the titles, such as the "why choose us..."

maybe include a small content area under the membership boxes for other products available for purchase (small button perhaps)

i think a dark theme instead would have been more logical due to the forums and theme of the client

add a caption under the main client photo to help the visitor understand what they are looking at

there is a lot of padding on the sides but you dont want to have a huge gap between elements on the page, unsure on how to fix this. perhaps enlarge stuff just a tad as well

edit: for the tablet and mobile layouts:

you dont need to put everything on these, i dont want to have to scroll down a super long page just to find the information i am looking for. try to just keep the main driving points of each section and condense them a bit so information is clear and precise on the screen

overall nice job bud :)

Edited by Deceiver
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Chris The icons in the Tabbed Client, Mirror Mode, Mouse Profiles, etc area look a bit weird but overall I like it :doge:

Work in progress :doge:

24 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

You could make the buttons the same red from the logo for color unity instead of gradients (but i dont mind the gradients). 

while negative space (empty space) is not your enemy, there is quite a lot. you can fix it by enlarging the text just a bit (1-2.5x) 

font is good but try out varying weights of it for the titles, such as the "why choose us..."

maybe include a small content area under the membership boxes for other products available for purchase (small button perhaps)

i think a dark theme instead would have been more logical due to the forums and theme of the client

add a caption under the main client photo to help the visitor understand what they are looking at

there is a lot of padding on the sides but you dont want to have a huge gap between elements on the page, unsure on how to fix this. perhaps enlarge stuff just a tad as well

edit: for the tablet and mobile layouts:

you dont need to put everything on these, i dont want to have to scroll down a super long page just to find the information i am looking for. try to just keep the main driving points of each section and condense them a bit so information is clear and precise on the screen

overall nice job bud :)

This is my pallete so far
https://coolors.co/1b1d1e-b40027-ffffff-848586-797b84

im changing it to dark mode as we speak

• Chris changed the title to OSBot Landing Page Design [Work in Progress]

You should also add a sales video and emphesise that OSbot is the only client that has true Mirror technology and that most scripts are a one time payment as opposed to charging per instance per month like some other clients. 

Some people visiting OSBot are completely brand new, so mention that help and initial support is provided if needed. 

Resuts of using OSbot should be displayed (high runtimes, 99's, pets, firecapes, etc)

Osbot should transition from a forum to a sales funnel, where email is collected and customers recieve useful information and ocasionally sales emails ; checkout bump sales, cross sales, upsells, webinars. Affiliate links should be available to all existing customers to help individuals monetize their traffic while bringing OSBot more sales. 

5 hours ago, Not A Bot said:

You should also add a sales video and emphesise that OSbot is the only client that has true Mirror technology and that most scripts are a one time payment as opposed to charging per instance per month like some other clients. 

Some people visiting OSBot are completely brand new, so mention that help and initial support is provided if needed. 

Resuts of using OSbot should be displayed (high runtimes, 99's, pets, firecapes, etc)

Osbot should transition from a forum to a sales funnel, where email is collected and customers recieve useful information and ocasionally sales emails ; checkout bump sales, cross sales, upsells, webinars. Affiliate links should be available to all existing customers to help individuals monetize their traffic while bringing OSBot more sales. 

woah woah woah slow down buddy

i would be lucky to even get the page on the official home page :doge: 

i left most of everything filler just as a example of page improvements. touching up on web dev skills

Edited by Chris

7 hours ago, Not A Bot said:

Sounds good but actually getting it implemented will be a difficult task. AFAIK sales were done manually during holidays maybe Maldesto can correct me if he ever sees this