Graphic Problems on the Client

kr0nex

Hey guys ..

Recently i've came back to this .. and i wanted to go on and start up a mining script.

But then the probs began .. the client got some "graphic" problems , i couldnt see any option that is shown there - and if i hover the mouse of there everything gets black and white and as i said before there are some graphic bugs ..

Hopefully anyone can help trough this

my Pc Hardware is;

GTX 3060 (graphic) 
AMD 7 3800x  (processor)
Asus b450-f (mainboard)
027319c0e7e92b834282007ca645a48d.png1e4c48cd492a516b0ab467404c3713fb.png3c01781bfecb40f10038d1f4968f3ca5.png

Thanks for any help.

King Regards ,

Kr0nex

Edited by kr0nex

@kr0nex As far as I know it's something to do with hardware acceleration. I am thinking a setting in the Nvidia control should be able to fix this, but I do not know for sure. A couple pictures below of my Nvidia settings.
c1e517ed463c67d0b725057bbe6c899c.png2ae4d18911c4fc55682c46808c97169e.png08fde5134b1b6f2c5964d2391d78d590.png

And my PhysX Setting is set to Auto-Select. Could try changing it to CPU and see if it makes a difference.

6 hours ago, Gunman said:

Do you have anything like MSI Afterburner or Riva Tuner open? If so try closing them and seeing if the problem goes away or persists.

i got MSI Afterburner Installed onto my PC - but not open. , aswell as 3d-Mark.

i delete those now from the PC and i will give an Update in bout 10mins.

Maybe that will solve the problem

I am really exhausted to find this problem .. was so happy to work with this after a long break .. but god has other plans with it i guess lol 

I looked on the forum here and saw that this exact problem back in May 17 .. so it's been here quiet a while now ..  look forward for a fix .. :s

as @Gunman said , it is a problem with the 
Hardware Acceleration i guess .. but cant seem to find a fix for that.

EDIT!: I Deleted MSI Afterburner and 3d-Mark , but still there is this problem.
EDIT 2.0 - I tryed to use Runelite aswell , but on the runelite client it appears to be the same problem like on the os client .. things get white and black - like shown above.
EDIT 3.0 - The Problem is only on the MI-Client if i try it with stealth it works like it should be! (Maybe this helps a bit? ..)
EDIT 4.0 - I found the exact problem with the runelite client and googled up the problem, and that is what comes up , i looked if i have any of those things installed but nope i dont have.
****EDIT 5.0 **** I managed to fix the bug on the runelite client with this "code" in a .bat file!

start "" "%localappdata%/runelite/jre/bin/java.exe" -jar "%localappdata%/runelite/runelite.jar" --mode=OFF
exit

Maybe someone can make a fix with this thing for the OSB-Client? 

• rivatuner
  • sonic suite
  • cFosSpeed
  • alienware command center
  • LogiOverlay
  • NZXT CAM (must be closed and computer restarted)
  • Wallpaper engine
  • NVIDIA Settings tray application
  • Nahimic
  • Sonic Studio
  • MSI Afterburner
  • Sonic radar 3
Edited by kr0nex
  • Sad 1