Script Factory Pro Edition

ProjectPact

29 minutes ago, beusyeah said:

Does the Script Factory Extension includes the Pro? I bought it when it was there.

So the Pro Edition is different than the Expansion pack. 

The Expansion pack has been off the market for 3 months now, but it consisted of scripts... while the Pro Edition consists of exclusive features that the Standard version does not have access to.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I want the script to type a number in the chat on the way to the bank, but I want the number to be typed only 1 out of 8. How can I make the script randomly type the number. Right now it is Typing the number every time on the way to the bank. But I want it to type the number only 1 out of the 8 bank runs. Thanks in Advance. 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, cheezballs said:

what does the controller mode do thats above the click to script in settings? also what exactly is fatigue mode doing? hoping to get less bans with the pro :)

Hi there, both of these have descriptions on the first page of this thread :) Pro edition is highly recommended, as most people you see getting these 5 or 6 day progress reports are using it 😉 

9 minutes ago, cheezballs said:

I mean controller mode thats above the click to script. it doesnt say what it specifically is? I see the fatigue mode on page 1 but what exactly is it doing? does it have to do with breaks or mouse movement? does mouse movement become more delayed and sloppy over time or? thanks...been going good so far

It is essentially a more powerful tool than a multi box client :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

New Stat Tracker Export
- Save all of your account's progress in a text file within your OSRS Script Factory folder! Whenever an account logs in, or levels up, their Stack Tracker profile gets updated. This is very beneficial to keep track of your accounts progress without logging in, as well as being able to hook up 3rd party applications to OSRS Script Factory and extract account data.

gP0xmHe.png

• Heart 2