Script Factory Pro Edition

ProjectPact

1 minute ago, flexedspoon said:

what's the difference between the pro edition and the regular one?  I have the regular one but just recently saw a pro edition

All the features you see on the first page of this thread are Pro ONLY features. There are some massive things that the Pro Edition brings to the table that not only reduces your bans, but makes creating scripts so much easier and faster!

3 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

All the features you see on the first page of this thread are Pro ONLY features. There are some massive things that the Pro Edition brings to the table that not only reduces your bans, but makes creating scripts so much easier and faster!

Going to be purchasing the pro edition when I get home, it looks promising scripting by simplying playing the games.  And the lower ban rates would help.  Very impressive job on the pro edition!  Wish I had seen it earlier I only saw it today

• Heart 1

On 9/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, flexedspoon said:

what's the difference between the pro edition and the regular one?  I have the regular one but just recently saw a pro edition

The features described in the thread are exclusive to pro. The base script still offers all the methods you need to create your scripts.

I'm slow and replied to an old reply...

Edited by Nifty
  • Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Larsen said:

Jesus... I gotta love the "recording" thing :D
Is it possible to add line with sleep between some actions? Noticed it didnt do it hehe

Gotta get this Script Factory thing and see whats the hype is all about 😎

:D Yea you can add sleeps wherever. Static sleeps, randomized sleeps, or even use the Pro Edition's Fatigue mode to handle all that for you!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Larsen said:

Jesus... I gotta love the "recording" thing :D
Is it possible to add line with sleep between some actions? Noticed it didnt do it hehe

Gotta get this Script Factory thing and see whats the hype is all about 😎

You don't want linearly distributed sleeps in anything that's going to emulate human behavior. The built in fatigue system should suffice for imitating "focused" play sessions, but I don't think Pact has any info out on generating fatigue graphs that slope up more quickly, or have more intense bursts of AFK. It's all possible, though.

Edited by JaredFulton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jacobbb said:

How much is the non-vip price for this Pro-addon? I don't have the normal version of the Script factory yet, so I cannot see the price.

Looks great for sure.

The standard version is a one time fee of $24.99, then the pro edition is only $4.99/mo.

56 minutes ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

point and click option for the code i believe

The Pro Edition comes with everything you see on the first page of this thread. So Click to Script is only one of many features you receive when using the Pro Edition. :) 

We are glad to announce the newest feature, Auto Logout Failsafe! You will now be able to set a time threshold before your player logs out due to inactivity based on player movement, exp gained or player animations. You will also have the ability to take screenshots before logging out to help debug any issues that could have potentially occurred with your script(s) or public scripts. This will be very beneficial in preventing your account from logging in and out for hours on end, which should reduce bans caused by script malfunctions!