Is mirror mode + hardware mouse detectable?

tstudent

Yes... Always. Their detection system is so overtuned that it's notorious for catching real players as well. 

However I would imagine that without a user-input mouse interfering with the bot... ever... it would have a much more likely chance of setting up a more human-like mouse profile than not. That's probably the only thing I can imagine it helping with

Mostly, although this isn't a guide for how-to-bot, i'll still say it: it's about how many times you get reported for botting. So, look like you're real and you probably won't have much of an issue unless you're registering with the game constantly, like doing a boss or agility or something. In general, the less data you give Jagex, the better, and reports are absolute game-changers, they are incredibly impactful in my experience

11 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

I don't really use stealth but any time I hear someone talk about it its for suicide botting. I personally use mirror and if the script is actually decent and I don't bot hot spots then Im ok. 

The reason its used for suiciding is because the amount of resources it uses is half that of mirror mode and the ones who are suiciding accounts are using servers to run their accounts, so they are being smart and trying to utilize all of their potential hardware resources that they are paying for. I heard from someone else and I personally had the experience of creating an account using stealth injection and I never botted on the account because I ran tutorial island manually and that was about it and the account was banned. Perhaps, there are other factors, but I dont think that they can play a role here unless I am missing something major. I was running the account on my home IP. [My fairly legitimate accounts were unaffected]

6 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:

The reason its used for suiciding is because the amount of resources it uses is half that of mirror mode and the ones who are suiciding accounts are using servers to run their accounts, so they are being smart and trying to utilize all of their potential hardware resources that they are paying for. I heard from someone else and I personally had the experience of creating an account using stealth injection and I never botted on the account because I ran tutorial island manually and that was about it and the account was banned. Perhaps, there are other factors, but I dont think that they can play a role here unless I am missing something major. I was running the account on my home IP. [My fairly legitimate accounts were unaffected]

RIP, makes me feel like I should buy VIP just so I don't get smacked with a ban for using the client and not even botting ;/

7 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:

I personally had the experience of creating an account using stealth injection and I never botted on the account because I ran tutorial island manually and that was about it and the account was banned. Perhaps, there are other factors, but I dont think that they can play a role here unless I am missing something major. I was running the account on my home IP. [My fairly legitimate accounts were unaffected]

Had a similar thing, but on Jagex's official client and received a ban shortly after Tut Island. Pretty sure it was just an unlucky false ban