Block - How to use the Bottinghub botmanager with OSbot / bottinhub botmanager review

Block

Hi everyone,

recently i started helping new botters on the forums with getting started, i have had so many requests these passed couple days that i decided to make a video about the program i use.

if you look at my other thread :   

you can see the comments off the people that i have assisted so far. sadly not all of them have spread the word but i hope that the following video will help you out!

its more of a product review then an actual tutorial, but i do explain a bit about how to use the actual program to my benefit and how to scale your farm with it.

the botmanager only supports OSbot so i hope that my Post is in the right place!

if you run into any problems feel free to add my discord Block#3843 i will try to answer all the questions you maybe have. thank you all and happy botting 😉 

Edited by Block

• Block changed the title to Block - How to use the Bottinghub botmanager with OSbot / bottinhub botmanager review
  • 2 months later...