Fairly instant ban.

Bailey Ltd

46 minutes ago, Bailey Ltd said:

In terms of what use to be capable and in a single use its rather 'instant'. 

@skillerkidos1 I used stealth injection

Stealth injection is almost instant ban yes.

I have made a topic myself about this exact same thing a few months ago and i could always bots without a problem and since the beginning of this year i got banned all the time out of no were.

This fixed it for me: 

- Getting mirrormode 

- For skilling i only bot 3/4 hours a day with botting 30-45 minutes max at a time and then i take a good break for a half hour or more and then i continue.

- For combat skills i bot a little bit more at a time (still with breaks) and i only do slayer and NMZ for combat. (NMZ is the only bot that i can run 8 hours a day with breaks because it is insane afk i think)

- I dont bot quests and i dont bot minigames because they have a very high ban rate. 

- Watch out with a skill like agility and hunter which have much higher ban rates and always do you research what other people their progress is and what their tips are like from which level to bot, where, howmuch time at a time and how many breaks worked best for them.

- Try to blend in with the crowd and dont bot at weird places because people are going to start talking to you and if you dont react or look like a botter people WILL report you.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as safe botting, im running atm 4 acc's at a time with each one a other bot pattern to watch how far i can go and to be sure that i have another acc when the other one gets banned.

I also have a main which has 1800 total with near maxed combat skills and it just got banned because i made a mistake with my fletching bot and after it was stuck in a loop for 12 clicks only it got hit with a 2 day ban.

If you got banned it is either that you use stealth injection, you've been reported by someone, you used a free script, your bot has messed up somehow or you botted without breaks.

When you bot just learn from your mistakes and keep going, it is very good possible even in 2021 but you need to be more carefull.

I hope this helps and that you too get a maxed acc in the future :)

Edited by Dutchsmoker420
Added some things
  • Like 3