Khal AIO Smither

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, got0wnedbad said:

Hey Khal!

The smithing script has an error when making cannonballs. It can't detect the steel bars in the bank even though I have them. The logger keeps saying "missing steel bar." 

That's not an error, that's just normal when you are banking for steel bars... C balls works just fine

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, justinwilliam239 said:

tried to smith steel darts at west varrock and it would not let me. the error that kept coming up was no steel bar in bank. had 2k steel bar in bank. it worked perfectly last night and today i turned it on and got that error.

That's not an error, it's just a message that it's going to bank for steel bars ...

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, nimby said:

Hi I dont understand the task management part, why cant we have a option to stop when out of resources instead of by item amount. How is item amount calculated? I just bought the script and its awesome, if i can get this figured out I'm all set.

Thanks! 

It stops the script when out of items, item amount is based ont he items created, you'll see when you try something :)

9 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

when it banks it opens bank, clicks withdrawl X types in 13 for copper then takes out tin withdrawl all. I even tried to correct it by typing in 14 thinking it would click the X

Try again when V1.07 is online in a few hours :)

Edited by Khaleesi