Tfw trying to get 100 posts to sell an account when no one uses the forum anymore

Gam

account selling is not dead, its really active still. problem is that everyone is making a account shop now a days and the big boys are controlling the market/prices because they hire vennys to work for them.

also people will buy off you if you have no vouches if the price is right, but then you would be coming close to losing money instead of making a profit, this will get you vouches tho and once you have a few vouches everything  will become much more easy . however u will still have to compete with the big boys selling nmz ready account for 20M

On 6/23/2021 at 11:47 PM, PlayerUpMod said:

The only people to be trusted are super high feedback people who's lives rely on their sales via Runescape. And they NEED to be original owners of the accounts. And even then, I wouldn't trust them. Once they scamquit/leave the game, they'll most likely recover all the accounts too for a final payday.

Not at all correct, and that's just ignorance.

As someone who is highly trusted on this platform, I can assure you we don't live off Runescape. A lot of people have it as a side gig, but not as their do all and end all.

1 hour ago, Block said:

account selling is not dead, its really active still. problem is that everyone is making a account shop now a days and the big boys are controlling the market/prices because they hire vennys to work for them.

also people will buy off you if you have no vouches if the price is right, but then you would be coming close to losing money instead of making a profit, this will get you vouches tho and once you have a few vouches everything  will become much more easy . however u will still have to compete with the big boys selling nmz ready account for 20M

Correct, the bigger market providers for such things can always verify prices via vennies who are willing to work for pennies on the pound.

This is the problem with supply and demand though, there is always a demand and always a much bigger supply, so if the bigger guys wanna make a split profit even just small enough to make sure it's worth it, they have to rely on such tactics and it ruins the market for the lower end people and the people creating the accounts for them too. 

as someone who had 1063 feedback here (but got my profile reset to this one you see now) I am happy to say it's the same in the service market, people forget you don't need to undercut people to the point you're breaking bank to get somewhere.

On 6/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, PlayerUpMod said:

Want to know why? Out of the 1184 Middleman transactions via PlayerUp of account purchases on OSRS.... over 783 of them had issues within 2 weeks. And within 1151 of them, they had issues within 6 months. That leaves 33 legitimate sales. And I'm going to be honest with you, I bet majority of those people never logged back in to complain and just accepted the loss.

Moral of the story, Runescape is the biggest scammer community out there. Account selling is basically guaranteed to be recovered. The only reason to purchase an account nowadays would be to buy a pure, ruin it, then chargeback your money because that guy is going to scam you 100%.

The only people to be trusted are super high feedback people who's lives rely on their sales via Runescape. And they NEED to be original owners of the accounts. And even then, I wouldn't trust them. Once they scamquit/leave the game, they'll most likely recover all the accounts too for a final payday.

Damn buddy did the math lmao

As previous comments stated, unless you have tons of rep, you will always be let down on the price you can sell for + the legitimacy of the buyer.

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Correct, the bigger market providers for such things can always verify prices via vennies who are willing to work for pennies on the pound.

This is the problem with supply and demand though, there is always a demand and always a much bigger supply, so if the bigger guys wanna make a split profit even just small enough to make sure it's worth it, they have to rely on such tactics and it ruins the market for the lower end people and the people creating the accounts for them too. 

as someone who had 1063 feedback here (but got my profile reset to this one you see now) I am happy to say it's the same in the service market, people forget you don't need to undercut people to the point you're breaking bank to get somewhere.

i would like to add in on my previous post that i think building your own customer base will also be highly benefical, if you have a little discord account shop and some loyal customers, which you will only get if your service is on point. they will return to you regardless even if bigboyseller69 with 3000 vouches is 5mill lower in price. i feel as if the big guys lack in the service aspect of things and this is something you can benefit from if you are a small time seller

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Block said:

i would like to add in on my previous post that i think building your own customer base will also be highly benefical, if you have a little discord account shop and some loyal customers, which you will only get if your service is on point. they will return to you regardless even if bigboyseller69 with 3000 vouches is 5mill lower in price. i feel as if the big guys lack in the service aspect of things and this is something you can benefit from if you are a small time seller

That is also true.

I have built my reputation over and over since 2012 (I have 4k or so vouches up to date) and even with the other big wigs all fighting over 1 section I still sit there holding my ground doing what I enjoy 😛

I think it's a matter of prospective, a lot of people come in thinking they are going to earn money straight off the bat and lots of it. This often leads to scam quitting in many cases, and with that it also ruins the experience for some customers too. I think people should go with what they know and feel comfortable with, not something that may be different on a price tag imo. I get saving money, but are you really saving it in the long run?

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

That is also true.

I have built my reputation over and over since 2012 (I have 4k or so vouches up to date) and even with the other big wigs all fighting over 1 section I still sit there holding my ground doing what I enjoy 😛

I think it's a matter of prospective, a lot of people come in thinking they are going to earn money straight off the bat and lots of it. This often leads to scam quitting in many cases, and with that it also ruins the experience for some customers too. I think people should go with what they know and feel comfortable with, not something that may be different on a price tag imo. I get saving money, but are you really saving it in the long run?

good to point out that the 100 post requirement, regardless if the forum is inactive or not is a requirement to some what "proof" your loyalty to the website, this to prevent the chance of someone "scamquiting" as you call it. im nearly there and im going to use it wisely. also do not post random posts to reach the 100 because they will be removed because of the "gravedigging" rule. trust me i have experience i tryed that lol

Haha I was trying to get to 100, then I just stopped trying 😂 

still manage to sell some accounts on discord and sythe, building up my rep ever so slowly. But I’m also starting to build up a few blood alt accounts as they aren’t selling so much these days. Doesn’t really worry me now, once I get enough I’ll just use them for a farm I guess. My prices are cheaper than most, but they’re just not as sort after lately from what I can tell. Although some of the bigger guys do seem to be selling them slowly from what I’m seeing 

21 hours ago, Block said:

good to point out that the 100 post requirement, regardless if the forum is inactive or not is a requirement to some what "proof" your loyalty to the website, this to prevent the chance of someone "scamquiting" as you call it. im nearly there and im going to use it wisely. also do not post random posts to reach the 100 because they will be removed because of the "gravedigging" rule. trust me i have experience i tryed that lol

Yep pretty much mate, the 100 posts would come over time. 

I'm sure @Maldesto could confirm himself, so many people have and even back in the past applied for veteran ranks for example, which is all based on activity + a userdate, although I could ask for one (the same with my MM thread I could ask to be reinstated) I have chose to hold off on both, as I want to meet the actual requirements on this profile instead.

It amazes me though how some people operate, you get 100 PC just to hurt others feelings for no reason other than to benefit yourself for a quick 5 minutes it's meh. I tend to not comment anything like I did back in the day (I think I had close to 10K PC between bumping things, and posting crappy troll stuff etc) but over time you gradually understand fun>stupidity. As for the grave digging part, oh my don't get me started lmao, I have seen way too many cases with that over the years too >.<

Sorry for the late reply / pretty banged up with a cough still, although it's slowly going away 😛

i think if u want to sell some account like a main its a little hard... but if u make accounts for botting its more easy to get a sell like if u do nmz readys or maybe orbers or some one acc can be use to bot and make money instantly... because the buyer know its a account only for Goldfarming and he know soon or later that acc go be banned...