Residential proxys very low ban rate

Block

Hi everyone,

Recently someone contacted me for some of my services. We started talking about botting and sharing information about our fortunates and unfortunates in the botting game. 

This person told me about his suicide bot farm and the amount of money it was making. He told me that he botted some accounts none stop with barely any breaks for over 3 months. This was also quite recently. Now for the method it was very common and "overdone" in my opinion. Air orbers.

Now ofcourse i told this guy that i thought he was full of shit. and i asked him to proof it. The guy pulls out his screenshot gallery and shows me proggies with 600+ hours and mad amounts of gold gained. And if that isn't enough he shows me accounts that have level 106 magic (XP wise obviously). Strictly magic and 30 defence with some HP.

I was very curious how he had pulled this off since i consider myself lucky if i hit 60 hours when im suiciding. So i asked him how and his answer was "good proxys" residential proxys to be more specific. They were about 4/5$ each which is quite expensivs compared to the standard datacenter proxys everyone seems to be selling now a days.

So my question is, do you guys have any experience with this? Is the guy full of shit? And if this were to be true. That means that most of the bot detection comes from IP adress rather then actual hours ingame/activitys. This ofcourse will still play a role, but it seems as if he is just not beeing monitored due to the fact that his IP adress is considerd "clean" 

Let me know what you think im curious to know other peoples opinion on this

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stanleylai1 said:

Completely possible, but "good proxys" won't save you. If you want to test this out, try botting 24/7 on your home IP. Good proxies, with a script that isn't overly used by the public (ie:private script), would possibly allow accounts to last a longgg time. You need the two together to be successful.

yes ofcourse the script plays a role aswell. i will be testing this. not on my home IP but on  a residential proxy purchased from the guy that he vouched for. he also showed me the script he is using so i will keep everyone posted. after all i told the man i will give him 50$ if the account lasts for 30 days lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Block said:

yes ofcourse the script plays a role aswell. i will be testing this. not on my home IP but on  a residential proxy purchased from the guy that he vouched for. he also showed me the script he is using so i will keep everyone posted. after all i told the man i will give him 50$ if the account lasts for 30 days lol

Good luck! :) Provide updates haha

21 hours ago, Coin4Coin said:

Clean residential proxies could benefit you quite a bit, but, the saturation of the script probably plays a bigger role in my experience.

i was thinking the same thing, but how come that this man just runs a simple air orb bot for hours and hours which costs 4$ btw, and just does not get touched at all xD. im currently testing it so we will find out soon enough i guess