Script Factory Encryptor

ProjectPact

Script Factory Encryptor

afcWM0Y.png

Encrypt your Script Factory source code with confidence!

Purchase.png.11a100af5869197e0955d4656d7a516a.png

Interested in making, sharing or selling private Script Factory scripts, but do not want unauthorized users running or viewing your script's source code? Now you may simply encrypt your scripts!

1CxR2RU.png

MaQXkOd.png

* Choose to allow users to view the code within the Script Editor or keep it hidden

How does it work?

Input a list of OSBot usernames who are allowed access your script, or use '*' to allow anyone to run it, as well as if you would like the source code to be visible or not. That's it! Script Factory does everything else for you. 

How can a user run an encrypted file?

All a user needs to do is place the encrypted file into their "Private Scripts" folder that is found within the Script Factory directory. Once it is placed in there, they may select it via the Script Selector.

What if someone tries tampering with the script?

There is an automated system built into Script Factory that can detect if a user tries tampering with the source code. An error message will appear and will not allow the user to run the tampered script.

Are there any performance issues?

None at all! All decryption happens upon initializing the script. So, once the script is decrypted, it will run the exact same way as the regular file.

How do you run the encryptor? 

You may purchase it via OSBot and load it like you would any other script.

How much does it cost?

Due to the nature of private script sales, and how much money you can make selling them, the encryptor will be $9.99 per month. If you are in the market of private scripts, you will know that spending $9.99 is nothing when you can easily make $1,000+ per week off private script sales.

Updates:

v0.4:

• Fixed a bug encrypting single files from nested folders

v0.3: 

• Added folder support
  • Added the ability to automatically update file locations from 'Local Scripts' to 'Private Scripts'
  • Added the ability to remove files after they have been dropped for encryption
  • Added the ability to delete profiles
  • Added script version to GUI
  • Minor fixes

v0.2:

• Added saving and loading profiles
  • Minor fixes

v0.1:

• Added the ability to set expiration dates on scripts

v0.0:

• Initial release

If you have any questions please let me know!

<3

Notice: In the event you scam/leave/abandon a project you have sold to user(s), OSBot has the authority to grant the user's affected your source code.

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1
  • Heart 3

• ProjectPact changed the title to Script Factory Encryptor
  • 1 month later...

v0.3: 

• Added folder support
  • Added the ability to automatically update file locations from 'Local Scripts' to 'Private Scripts'
  • Added the ability to remove files after they have been dropped for encryption
  • Added the ability to delete profiles
  • Added script version to GUI
  • Minor fixes

• 9 months later...
9 hours ago, Pwner4life said:

Mistakenly purchased this instead of the pro edition of the script factory. Would u be kind enough to refund and I'll purchase script factory pro immediately after. Sorry and I appreciate all ur work brotha

Hey! No worries :)

you’ll need to post a refund request on the forums and Maldesto will get to it soon to revert the purchase. 👍🏽

• 4 months later...

Hey man, huge question!

So if I were to purchase the encryptor for one month, encrypt some scripts that I made, but forget to renew the Encryptor script, will that decrypt the scripts that I had previously made encrypted?
or
Once a script is encrypted, it will always be encrypted whether I continue to renew the Encryptor script or not?

1 hour ago, Goopie1051 said:

Hey man, huge question!

So if I were to purchase the encryptor for one month, encrypt some scripts that I made, but forget to renew the Encryptor script, will that decrypt the scripts that I had previously made encrypted?
or
Once a script is encrypted, it will always be encrypted whether I continue to renew the Encryptor script or not?

The script will always be encrypted :)