Hello everyone!

EzCuZz

Hi folks, thought it only be fitting to post in here and say hello. 

completely new to botting, only really looked into it today after some research .. so decided to sign up and hopefully take the plunge when I know a little more about it!

thanks for checking in hopefully get to know a few people shortly!

CuZz

On 6/17/2021 at 7:32 PM, Ricky Dactyl said:

@EzCuZzWelcome mate o/

Always worth a read 

Just gave it a read there mate thank you!

On 6/18/2021 at 11:54 PM, kisamezx said:

Welcome, be sure to not bot on your home ip

Yeah I noticed a thing called “proxy” I should get before botting…

once I get one, should I bot my actual accounts? Obviously using the guides given for like time played, mix up activity, take breaks etc - or should I just make a whole new acc and keep the botting on that?

really want 99 fishy and str on my main pure but scared lol

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, EzCuZz said:

Just gave it a read there mate thank you!

Yeah I noticed a thing called “proxy” I should get before botting…

once I get one, should I bot my actual accounts? Obviously using the guides given for like time played, mix up activity, take breaks etc - or should I just make a whole new acc and keep the botting on that?

really want 99 fishy and str on my main pure but scared lol

Never bot on an account you care about, so I wouldn't even think about botting on your main, check out the mirror mode, it required VIP rank on OSBOT however IMO feels allot safer as it interacts with the official oldschool client. In my experience all the free scripts except Juggled AIO fighter have got my F2P accounts banned pretty swiftly.

1 hour ago, Ricky Dactyl said:

Never bot on an account you care about, so I wouldn't even think about botting on your main, check out the mirror mode, it required VIP rank on OSBOT however IMO feels allot safer as it interacts with the official oldschool client. In my experience all the free scripts except Juggled AIO fighter have got my F2P accounts banned pretty swiftly.

Seems like a worthwhile small investment, I think I would be using paid scripts anyway.. for the price of some of them they are very reasonable tbh. 

3 hours ago, EzCuZz said:

Seems like a worthwhile small investment, I think I would be using paid scripts anyway.. for the price of some of them they are very reasonable tbh. 

I've been using the premium AIO Slayer script recently and although there have been extremely minor issues I've both of the accounts I've been training go from 1-63/65 slayer and 1-70 in att/str/defence successfully within a couple of days while using mirror mode. Hope this helps :)