Botting on a bought account

jjsmells

• jjsmells changed the title to Botting on a bought account
13 hours ago, UncleHard said:

That shit will get banned so fast lol. Don't bot an an account that you paid for. You can honestly pay pennies to foreigners to do it by hand. 

Yea you know it, every bought account I've botted on gets banned the next day.

11 hours ago, BloodyNoah said:

It looks like your a free member if you want to bot on a account like this I would advice you to buy VIP and then use mirror mode

Yea ty for the advice, I've had VIP many times since 2017 just haven't botted for the past 1/2 years. I won't bot on this bought account though.

• Like 1

back in the day 2016/2017 or so. i used to buy low level mains all the time. normally i would use them as goldfarming accounts and had great succes with them. most of them lasted for months without any bans. ofcourse this is different times and now a days its a bit harder to avoid a ban.

but i think if the account is old enough and has enough play time by hand that it shouldn't get banned to quickly if you do it correctly, correctly meaning break plenty of times since its a bankstanding skill so 40 mins botting 15-20 mins break something like this.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 11:47 PM, Block said:

back in the day 2016/2017 or so. i used to buy low level mains all the time. normally i would use them as goldfarming accounts and had great succes with them. most of them lasted for months without any bans. ofcourse this is different times and now a days its a bit harder to avoid a ban.

but i think if the account is old enough and has enough play time by hand that it shouldn't get banned to quickly if you do it correctly, correctly meaning break plenty of times since its a bankstanding skill so 40 mins botting 15-20 mins break something like this.

Yea block exactly that, times are different. I dont think i'll risk it on this account and just train magic in mm2 caves with ancients instead of alching etc.
Might start botting on my other account which is hand made tho, with the type of restrictions you mentioned :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jjsmells said:

Yea block exactly that, times are different. I dont think i'll risk it on this account and just train magic in mm2 caves with ancients instead of alching etc.
Might start botting on my other account which is hand made tho, with the type of restrictions you mentioned :)

if you don't wanne risk the account. just dont do it. but if you do yes. use the restrictions 😉 GL

You could make a new acc, train it to 60 att, str, def and go into NMZ with full obsidian.

it goes pretty fast and i had multiple acc's which i botted 8-10 hours a day NMZ that are now maxed without a ban, it makes it a bit easier and less painfull if you have one of those acc's banned.

The only thing it costs is bonds, armour and some time. :)

38 minutes ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

You could make a new acc, train it to 60 att, str, def and go into NMZ with full obsidian.

it goes pretty fast and i had multiple acc's which i botted 8-10 hours a day NMZ that are now maxed without a ban, it makes it a bit easier and less painfull if you have one of those acc's banned.

im building some NMZ accounts as we speak. seemed like the way to go. i heard ban rates are pretty low, no  experience with it tho. but the ones you got to maxed was this recently or ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Nice one I have a hand trained account I made recently with these stats, I'll probably do this tbf! thanks!

• Like 1