Best Paid Scripts

tstudent

I'm looking for the lowest ban rate paid scripts for: Construction, Mining, Smithing, Prayer, Firemaking, Woodcutting, Theiving, Runecrafting, and Hunting.

Do you have any to recommend?

Using new hardware mouse on mirror mode with an account that I don't want to get banned. It has been botting since creation so not worried about the whole mains have higher bot rate thing.

3 hours ago, Block said:

Czar,Khal and tokens scripts are really good. some of the skills you pointed out are very risky tho even when using a good script. so just make sure u set the correct break settings on some of them regardless if the script is fancy AF 😉

Which ones in particular or the highest risk for bans?

3 hours ago, tstudent said:

Which ones in particular or the highest risk for bans?

Hunter,Mining,Woodcutting. all skills/methods that are high risk in my personal experience. hunter i wouldn't bot for more then 40minutes without a short break for example. however if u switch it up. bit of Woodcutting go on to hunter and so on. not just go for straight 1-80 hunter. should also have a higher chance of succeeding. 

@tstudent

Construction
: Only options are Token's or Eagles, either one should work just fine.

Mining : Just use Apa's in the VIP script section or a motherload mine script.

Smithing : Probably best to avoid Blast Furnace and just grab one of the normal Smithing scripts, either Smithing script should work just fine.

Prayer : Supreme Gilded Altar should work just fine, but if you want more options get the AIO prayer if interested.

Firemaking : Either grab Pyro it's free or get Khal's wintertodt

Woodcutting : Grab what ever one you want, or can try Fury's free one in the VIP section. Doesn't really matter they all function roughly the same.

Thieving : You can choose between Molly, Perfect, or Khal Thieving. Khal's is still fairly new, so the analytics data on it will probably be lower than the rest of the scripts, may have more bugs because of it being newer though.

Runecrafting : Normally seen as a fairly dangerous skill to bot overall. Only 2 AIO's for this and it's Khal's and Czar's. Take your pick.

Hunter : Project Pact's AIO Hunter is the only AIO, not too familiar with this skill overall sorry.

• Like 1