[New] Fatigue Mode!

ProjectPact

I am happy to introduce a new generation of botting, focusing on human fatigue characteristics. Over the past few weeks, I have been researching, studying and designing a brand new fatigue system from scratch.

What does it do?

• Currently, most scripts on OSBot use either a static number, or a random number generator, to return a value during their script’s processes to defer bot detection. This may sound like a good idea at first, but if you saw the data visually, you may think otherwise. The image below is an example of how a typical script looks that uses a random number generated to try to look less bot-like. 

31iTim8.jpg

What is different?

• The system I have developed for Script Factory uses a 100% custom formula that I developed based on the extensive research I have conducted over the past few weeks. I will not go into details, as it is private information, however it is able to simulate human fatigue at a very realistic level. Below, you will see multiple profiles that were generated using the system. The profiles are generated based off of other undisclosed data-points, so no two profiles are alike… ever. 

VMw4BnX.png

How do I use it?

• The new fatigue system is only available to Script Factory Pro Edition users. It will not be available in the standard version of Script Factory. To enable it, simply go to your settings and click enable. It’s as simple as that! No other configuration necessary. 

When will it be available? 

• We are currently wrapping up testing and should hopefully have it out soon!

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 5

35 minutes ago, BloodyNoah said:

Hey I have a question, On existing scripts, does it just override the "lines" or does the script developer edit his script for this new system?

You won't notice anything on your script. It's all in the back-end. If you're wanting to use the feature, you'd only have to enable it in the settings of Script Factory. Once enabled, you're good to go!