still not banned after 2 days using stealth injection - WTF

dotherobot

I have now been using stealth injection for 2 days to train an account and I haven't gotten banned. Before the most recent update of the OSbot client, I would get banned within a couple hours (if not immediately after leaving tutorial island) when botting with stealth injection mode. Why is the OSbot client suddenly capable of evading detection in ways that it couldn't before?

I don't understand the purpose of these kind of posts... You represent a sample size of 1, hence absolutely no explanatory power can be deducted from this. Maybe u get banned, maybe not who knows, sometimes you manage to bot a few days on injection but rest assured if you keep going you will be banned anyway.

29 minutes ago, AnimalMother said:

I don't understand the purpose of these kind of posts... You represent a sample size of 1, hence absolutely no explanatory power can be deducted from this. Maybe u get banned, maybe not who knows, sometimes you manage to bot a few days on injection but rest assured if you keep going you will be banned anyway.

yeah, I totaly agree with you.

3 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Why is the OSbot client suddenly capable of evading detection in ways that it couldn't before?

It's not. You can test this yourself by making a new account during jagex hours and only ever logging in using stealth injection. Make the account, do tutorial island, go kill chickens for 15 min, and then log out. You'll be banned.

Edit: everything is done legit by hand and not using a proxy

Edited by Hawk

2 hours ago, AnimalMother said:

I know it would be easier to draw conclusions if I did this with a huge sample of accounts but I don't think my account survived just due to luck. In my experience (with a series of accounts), Jagex's detection methods have been very consistent in detecting me when I am using Stealth Injection mode. I am wondering whether there is anything different about the OSbot client after the previous update and whether ban rate will increase after Jagex detects more accounts using the OSbot client.