Jump to content
treggo23

Check your own account with bot detector?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, treggo23 said:

Ok so I should first log out from my account, install the plugin, change the setting for autoreport, then login and check? 

Sounds good but I’m not %100 sure 

if you only have like 1 or 2 skills trained everything else 1 it will think you’re a bot. If you have an acc with mixed random stats you’ll be good. It’s mainly for the accs that are  purely gold farming accs it detects well

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya it mainly detects goldfarming bots, I have a few accs I played by hand for a bit to get some stats to test myt scripts and they even show up as a bot for 60-70%...
And 1 acc who has been doing fletching at GE for the past days has nothing on it. Not sure what triggers this plugin to think some accounts are bots

Edited by Khaleesi
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya it mainly detects goldfarming bots, I have a few accs I played by hand for a bit to get some stats to test myt scripts and they even show up as a bot for 60-70%...
And 1 acc who has been doing fletching at GE for the past days has nothing on it. Not sure what triggers this plugin to think some accounts are bots

From what I’ve seen and read about it, seems to record and check the XP/boss kills through the highscores and makes assumptions based on that. Can’t really be expected to be very accurate if that’s the case even more so with the amount of downtime the highscores have. I’m going to assume it’s something a little more involved than that 

  • Like 1
  • Heart 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Space said:

From what I’ve seen and read about it, seems to record and check the XP/boss kills through the highscores and makes assumptions based on that. Can’t really be expected to be very accurate if that’s the case even more so with the amount of downtime the highscores have. I’m going to assume it’s something a little more involved than that 

Ya could be, maybe also appearence could be checked, where ertrain accounts wearing the same gear are more likely a bot or something.

Edited by Khaleesi
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya could be, maybe also appearence could be checked, where ertrain accounts wearing the same gear are more likely a bot or something.

The last time I went through their Github, they were reading in what the player is wearing, but it wasn't doing anything with that information. Someone did mention in a YouTube video that they wanted to use it to make assumptions in the future though I've heard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done a deep dive on this. The bot is fairly accurate, with a direct submission of 100% accuracy and a  it measure a plethora of things, JaGeX has was also very impressed, but that being said it is not as good as JaGeX's own system and have since collaborated, if by the time it detects you as a bot (btw if you're checking yourself it means you've probably manually uploaded yourself anyway which is not good) then big brother is probably already aware and is just data gathering.  

 

They have neat statistical data thats free to access as well on their discord, heatmaps, gear tags, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...