[Resolved]Scammed By Khalessi and his Buisness partner

hidden arrow

Long Story short Khalessi has had Elite accounts partnership on his discord from this user called  Krrked Guy tells a group of us that hes selling Gold at .39 per mill I wanted to buy 1B so  I pmed him because hes linked up with Khalessi and had rank Khalessi server originally he wanted me to pay with btc But I dint have so I used my card. I send him $390 USD for the 1b goal like I said trusting him because of the rank on KhalS server so I so no issue. he then tells me his friend has the gold and it takes time to transfer I said okay and continue a dialogue with him tells me to wait because its taking his friend forever an hour passes I ask again and he blocks me. I hope I can get a refund from Khalessi atleast of 1b Gp because I trusted this guy because of his partnership with Khal heres all the links I got I also reported him on another site and hes been banned but I have not recieved a refund. Also saw that another user posted about a similar incident which happened in march 23 , 2021 with khal and the same Krrked scammer and Khal still left the krrk guy on his platform yet after scamming someone? heres a link to that other users post - 

Here is my proof pictures.

https://gyazo.com/a85516ac5288a7f7e2ee97c6a2f6b37e.png

My payment  from yesterday for 1B gold for .39 per cent - [HIDDEN]

chat logs - https://gyazo.com/389a060cd1cab26d1c03dda12bf45c8f

https://gyazo.com/74d008bbb087cf8a8f2cb6196a9ef2bb

https://gyazo.com/3b3ca906bedf5b52a2302645cb8b9ab9

https://gyazo.com/ac1856f16ba80563d0d5b4f689bc9f6d

https://gyazo.com/81a567152375c9f1bdd6f43a3ae763ae

https://gyazo.com/312b787b43d0bdc72ac08845b6fce2dc

https://gyazo.com/ecdaa774f09587ec1fa28741bcd2cfa4

https://gyazo.com/6ff1f8f520e14023ed8f28119de690d3

https://gyazo.com/28c73608fcfae14cbef80f0893d7a286

https://gyazo.com/8933fab95f4338f8b913bcdc9fb7494b

krrks discord id gif   - https://gyazo.com/cb1ebf400565c73790ece63c9d67bab1

krrks paypal email I paid and payment date  - [HIDDEN]

khals admitting their partnership - https://gyazo.com/32e9b8d2938db762a9a7ecd43bf9a5b9

• Like 1

Just to be clear, me and Krr didn't have any partnership.
He just ran an Ad on my discord for his Discord channel where he sold Accounts, services and gold, I never posted once or interfered with a trade on his discord, never even posted or checked out that discord, nor do I sell Accounts, services and gold.

The previous trade you mentioned that someone got "scammed" by Krr was refunded right after. I dealt with this because the trade happend because of my discord server and channel at that time where we were selling stuff together.
And just because this trade I cancelled my partnership with Krr that day, He started his own server "Elite accounts" where I had nothing to do with, except for the ad he ran in my server to promote "Elite accounts".

If you paid by paypal, just go report the payment and dispute it.

Edited by Khaleesi

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Just to be clear, me and Krr didn't have any partnership.
He just ran an Ad on my discord for his Discord channel where he sold Accounts, services and gold, I never posted once or interfered with a trade on his discord, never even posted or checked out that discord, nor do I sell Accounts, services and gold.

The previous trade you mentioned that someone got "scammed" by Krr was refunded right after. I dealt with this because the trade happend because of my discord server and channel at that time where we were selling stuff together.
And just because this trade I cancelled my partnership with Krr that day, He started his own server "Elite accounts" where I had nothing to do with, except for the ad he ran in my server to promote "Elite accounts".

If you paid by paypal, just go report the payment and dispute it.

You and Krr did have a partnership. We have evidence of this from the last dispute as well as the fact you reimbursed the user @CrashIslandthe money and quote "Will be watching him closer from now on" Regardless of whether you did or didn't have a partnership, you allowed this to happen through the use of your discord server and allowing the user to put ads on said server. Due to the circumstances you will be held partially accountable, you may also no longer advertise your discord server through osbot. 

The first time the user "scammed" you dealt with it, instead of cutting ties and safeguarding both your & osbot communities you decided to allow the user to continue opperations through your discord which makes no sense to me. 

16 minutes ago, Space said:

You and Krr did have a partnership. We have evidence of this from the last dispute as well as the fact you reimbursed the user @CrashIslandthe money and quote "Will be watching him closer from now on" Regardless of whether you did or didn't have a partnership, you allowed this to happen through the use of your discord server and allowing the user to put ads on said server. Due to the circumstances you will be held partially accountable, you may also no longer advertise your discord server through osbot. 

The first time the user "scammed" you dealt with it, instead of cutting ties and safeguarding both your & osbot communities you decided to allow the user to continue opperations through your discord which makes no sense to me. 

Ok leason learned the hard way I guess.

I Wish I could afford a crystal ball where I could have looked in the future.
Because if you scamquit after doing aprox 150 succesfull trades and making a lot more money by doing it legit than he scamquit for, that's pretty hard to predict, there was literally no reason to scamquit for him.
He had 5-6 workers doing services, questing and making acocunts for him, he was getting some nice money for that. A lot more then he just tried to scam.

I'm also getting messages from people that the chargebacks on paypal are coming through. So that's that.

pyaTh8T.png

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

I Wish I could afford a crystal ball where I could have looked in the future.

Khal, he done this back in March on a much lesser scale, had you of intervened then, the likelihood is this wouldn’t have happened. It’s completely irrelevant whether the people are successfully charging back through PayPal. What about those who potentially done it through crypto? I sincerely suggest you drop your attitude and sarcasm because I won’t stand for it. I also suggest that you go back and read the rules as it also states that prime accounts aren’t for sale on osbot, your discord server, might I add is supposed to be for help for your scripts. Not some excuse for you to promote and allow people to pay for advertisements for prime accounts and or account selling & services. You allowed for people who don’t have an account or very rarely use osbot essentially providing a scam haven but due to the nature of what’s taken place, you’re liable for any damages since you allowed it to take place on your server. Again, I’ll reiterate the fact that your discord server which we have allowed you to promote is supposed to be for help in regards to your scripts, not this. This is the conclusion I have made and if you want to get a further opinion, contact @Maldesto

• Like 4
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Space said:

Khal, he done this back in March on a much lesser scale, had you of intervened then, the likelihood is this wouldn’t have happened. It’s completely irrelevant whether the people are successfully charging back through PayPal. What about those who potentially done it through crypto? I sincerely suggest you drop your attitude and sarcasm because I won’t stand for it. I also suggest that you go back and read the rules as it also states that prime accounts aren’t for sale on osbot, your discord server, might I add is supposed to be for help for your scripts. Not some excuse for you to promote and allow people to pay for advertisements for prime accounts and or account selling & services. You allowed for people who don’t have an account or very rarely use osbot essentially providing a scam haven but due to the nature of what’s taken place, you’re liable for any damages since you allowed it to take place on your server. Again, I’ll reiterate the fact that your discord server which we have allowed you to promote is supposed to be for help in regards to your scripts, not this. This is the conclusion I have made and if you want to get a further opinion, contact @Maldesto

As of now Khal has made no attempt to repay me back for the damage done I also paid through paypal as a guest which screws me, and wont let me get my money back. Update  Khal blocked me on discord and seems to not care to fix things which is crazy. 5cd1f4b6b178447877611e686bc995a7.png

The reason Tank got banned from discord is because he was lying towards me and other members about what happend.

I also want to point out that the trade with Krrked did NOT happen in my discord, that was on Krrked's Discord. Tank was NOT in my discord at all.
This guy joined my discord after he got scammed, he was not even in my discord when the scam happend, so he must haven gotten in contact with Krr through Sythe or some other discord...
But definitely not through my discord.

XvLeA6T.png

z05nQJk.jpg

On 6/9/2021 at 12:53 AM, hidden arrow said:

As of now Khal has made no attempt to repay me back for the damage done I also paid through paypal as a guest which screws me, and wont let me get my money back. Update  Khal blocked me on discord and seems to not care to fix things which is crazy. 

In 1 conversation you said you paid by Visa, the other one paypal, gotta make up you mind.

Edited by Khaleesi

On 6/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, Space said:

First off, Krrked ran also ads in other discords and on Sythe, atleast 70% of the members of his discord weren't even in my discord. Just like Tank.

I get what you mean, but If someone is running a decent bussines and is  making several hunderd $ a week for selling services/questing and accounts for a few months now.
How can you predict he will scamquit for some breadcrumbs in the end? this could have happend to anyone selling accounts if you ask me.

In my opinion there was no reason to do any scam at all if I was him, it's always easy to say "You should have listened after previous warning" after something happend.
But after all, I still don't get why he did it, Could have made a lot more by just doing what he was doing the right way.

The only reason I see why he would scam is that he needed some money quickly.

Well about the Prime accounts, I never even knew about that rule. I've been doing that since the start of it, since the request for them is high, so even if that rule was added later on I would have never known about it.
You can always just come to me and tell me if I'm doing something wrong, I'm also a human in the end trying to do the best I can. Not a robot. I wish I was a better human who made less mistakes, but that's what  makes us human ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

As @hidden arrowhas managed to recover his money by going through his bank/visa we can assume this dispute is now complete. In future I would like you to think twice before handing over a sum of money to someone online or consider using a middleman for extra security. If you do have any further issues please contact one of the staff team to assist you further but at this moment in time we can’t do anything further, the user has been banned and as you’re recovering your money and you’re not out of pocket other than an unpleasant experience, we can’t hold Khal responsible for that.

On 6/9/2021 at 5:57 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well about the Prime accounts, I never even knew about that rule. I've been doing that since the start of it, since the request for them is high, so even if that rule was added later on I would have never known about it.

As being ex-staff yourself, I know you’re well aware that it is your own responsibility to ensure you know what the rules are and that I’m here to ensure that they’re followed. Given the situation I hope you take something away from this at least and be wary of who you enter business with in future, even more so if they have had previous disputes against them, don’t just “keep a closer eye on them.” Actually take action and help safeguard our communities. I would recommend to you that you keep your discord server as a support channel to negate things like this happening in the future, regardless of his reasoning for doing it, you are still partially to blame for allowing the advertisements as well as being a prior business partner.

I’m going to lock this topic and mark is as resolved as the following posts from both of you are just unnecessary to the initial dispute and getting off track. If anything changes or you feel you need the topic reopening, PM either myself, @Gunmanor @Maldesto

• Like 3
  • Heart 1
  • Mald 2

• Space changed the title to [Resolved]Scammed By Khalessi and his Buisness partner
  • Space locked this topic