Botting on proxies

triblion2000

I've gotten some proxies, I botted one account for 4 days straight to see what would happen, banned on day 5. That's fine, started a new account, botted one day with breaks, banned. New proxy, F2P botted a bit, got base 60 melee, banned, so I made a member account on the same proxy, botted for about 2 days with breaks, banned as well. Is it a bad idea to bother using the same proxy more than once? I seem to get banned for next to no botting after the first account is banned

5 hours ago, stanleylai1 said:

Are you running a big bot farm? If you're botting 2-3 accounts use your home ip. I've been account building on my home ip for the past two years without running into any chain bains/increased ban rates.

I'm playing legit on my home IP so I won't be botting that, also plan to scale up so can't do that either 

5 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

You're most likely just using some shitty proxies. Are they datacenter or residential ips?

Data center, which looks like most people run, residential are super expensive and probably won't profit if the bots don't live a decent amount of time

2 hours ago, triblion2000 said:

I'm playing legit on my home IP so I won't be botting that, also plan to scale up so can't do that either 

Data center, which looks like most people run, residential are super expensive and probably won't profit if the bots don't live a decent amount of time

Good proxies aren't cheap. You can buy cheaper proxies from the black market, but expect your accounts to have a much shorter life span. Instead of finding cheaper proxies to increase your profit per bot, you should be learning how to bot more efficiently. 

20 minutes ago, stanleylai1 said:

Good proxies aren't cheap. You can buy cheaper proxies from the black market, but expect your accounts to have a much shorter life span. Instead of finding cheaper proxies to increase your profit per bot, you should be learning how to bot more efficiently. 

I've kept bots alive for a decently long time on home IP, not money making just skilling and making mains. But I'm more asking about how often people's bots survive after botting on the same proxy where there's already been a ban, because 5 hours after I start when a single account has already been banned is pretty shitty. This would be bottinghubs proxies as I haven't found anywhere else that people have mentioned are reliable 

Edited by triblion2000

58 minutes ago, triblion2000 said:

I've kept bots alive for a decently long time on home IP, not money making just skilling and making mains. But I'm more asking about how often people's bots survive after botting on the same proxy where there's already been a ban, because 5 hours after I start when a single account has already been banned is pretty shitty. This would be bottinghubs proxies as I haven't found anywhere else that people have mentioned are reliable 

Don't bot tut island and keep botting sessions short for the first 24 hours of your bots life. I've never witnessed an increase in bans due to previous bans on the same proxy. I would build anywhere from 5-10 accounts on a single proxy, and bans wouldn't affect the other accounts whatsoever. Try to alter your bots behavior for the first 24 hours, because I do not believe your proxy is flagged, as there would be a lot of locks and instabans.

a good proxy is important, residantals i don't recommend because of pricing. if you can get your hands on them for a good price deffinitly do that tho. i use 3 accounts on 1 proxy but only if i really need to. i tend to stick with 2 most of the time

i never really run into the problem that both of the accounts that are on the same proxy get banned at the same time. if i do however catch 2 bans on the same IP i will try 1 more account on it with just simple stuff. also don't bot for hours just every now and then to see if it gets banned. if it does its most likely going too be because of the proxy beeing flagged due to the previous 2 bans. 

also what the other guy said about botting on your home ip PLEASE DONT. what he is saying isn't false or anything, its true that botting on home IP is less risky and chain bans don't really happen that often. but trust me having your home IP flagged is really not fun, i have had this issue before and its pretty much impossible to farm even when using proxys before you get your home IP changed

• 1 year later...