runelight compatability

BIG PENOR

8 hours ago, Gunman said:

Either it works or it doesn't. Rune lite support is extremely buggy. Doesn't work for most people from what I have heard and seen around the forums.

I wanted to ask sort of the same question but since this peson already made a threat i dont want to make another one to make it less messy. 

Does mirror mode work on any other 3rd party client like openosrs or osbuddy ? at first i thought that it wasn't possible but then i saw fruity saying in his nmz script topic that he uses OSbuddy with his script and that you can choose which 3rd party client you want to use yourself but he doesnt say which others you can use.

Do you know any other client then OSBuddy that is suitable for mirror mode? And does it affect your ban rates in any way ? 

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Dutchsmoker420
Typo

3 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

I wanted to ask sort of the same question but since this peson already made a threat i dont want to make another one to make it less messy. 

Does mirror mode work on any other 3rd party client like openosrs or osbuddy ? at first i thought that it wasn't possible but then i saw fruity saying in his nmz script topic that he uses OSbuddy with his script and that you can choose which 3rd party client you want to use yourself but he doesnt say which others you can use.

Do you know any other client then OSBuddy that is suitable for mirror mode? And does it affect your ban rates in any way ? 

the reason i wanted to see if it works with runelight is because runelight got this new bot detector plugin and it shows ur chance of getting banned, so while im botting i would have it show up so i know my limits.

its called bot detector plugin. 

7 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

The only client that's recommend to hook with mirror is Jagex's client. Only other client that officially gained any support was Rune lite, but isn't recommended. Only added because of over whelming demand

• 2 weeks later...