Account age and Botting

HHumble

Hello guys, Just wanted to ask people what they think about botting fresh accounts vs waiting a week or more before starting to bot.(doing tutorial island manually ofc) I want to know if I got lucky or not with one of my accounts im botting atm and is going 3 weeks strong. I made 2 accounts. One was made one week before the other one. The second acc was made the day i started botting both. The acc that I made that day was banned in 2 days. the acc that was made a week before is still not banned. Wondering if it was because I waited to bot on the new acc or I just got lucky. let me know your guys's experience with this stuff. Thanks!!

Side Notes:

I never botted both acc's at the same time

I used a different vpn location for the 2 accs as to not have them linked together

Using mirror mode. idk if that matters lmao

I would never bot a fresh account, I would play it for a while, following optimal quest guide for a week or two. 

Then leave the account for 2 weeks and then start botting 24/7.  That has worked for me.

I have been botting for around 4-5 months straight, 24/7 running around 8 hours each day after breaks and achieved a 2k+ total account.

I have never been banned, the account has 11 99's all botted with over 90 agility all botted.

I will now just play it normally until max, there are some skills that I just won't bot even though others have been successful, e.g. firemaking & woodcutting because I deem them too risky. 

• Like 1

Time played > time since creation. The first 24 hours of an account's creation is heavily watched. I think you got lucky, because letting a new account 'rest' is not new, and many botters do that and still get their accounts banned relatively quickly if their first 24 hours in game is spent tanning leather. Also, question:

Did both accounts use the same scripts/routine? What were you botting?

If you switch skills super often, you can still get away with botting a newer account.

• Like 1

It's really difficult to know which is better, but in general knowing aged accounts are typically better.

The reason why is because often where they have been in the game for quite some time it's not always looked at right away, as said above if it's a fresh account and is randomly knocking out all the good stuff it's going to sound a bit weird. That being said trial and error with any scripts and bot accounts work a charm.

What you need to remember is you can be caught two ways, via manual botting checks and players reporting you. If you're not in a common location then option 2 is typically out the window, this being said a lot of people also call people bots because they don't talk etc even when legitimate as such building a narrative to report accounts anyway, bot safe and remember to try go to less-crowded places, if you are using new :)

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 11:37 AM, 20doug20 said:

I would never bot a fresh account, I would play it for a while, following optimal quest guide for a week or two. 

Then leave the account for 2 weeks and then start botting 24/7.  That has worked for me.

I have been botting for around 4-5 months straight, 24/7 running around 8 hours each day after breaks and achieved a 2k+ total account.

I have never been banned, the account has 11 99's all botted with over 90 agility all botted.

I will now just play it normally until max, there are some skills that I just won't bot even though others have been successful, e.g. firemaking & woodcutting because I deem them too risky. 

May i ask why you leave the account for 2 weeks after you been playing for 1-2 weeks? Is it just so the account gets a little bit older before you bot? 

Account age is most likely a factor which plays a big role imo ALL my accounts I bot are 4000+ days old, all from original rs times. I bot heavily but with many breaks also higher ban rate skills like WT, agility and I got never any account banned. The new hardware mouse + mirror mode seems to be pretty good also as far as I'm concerned