[GUIDE] How To Run Multiple Mirror Mode Clients With Seperate Proxies (Bypass Unable to Create Advertising Error)

Goopie1051

##**THIS POST IS A COPY OF LATEST UPDATE  TO THREAD 12/24/2023**##

Link for Best Proxy Provider BY FAR: https://billing.rayobyte.com/hosting/aff.php?aff=2378&to=https://rayobyte.com/proxy/

I am FINALLY giving up my Proxy Provider source that I have been mostly keeping to myself. 2+ Years of VARIOUS Private & Public Providers sell bullshit Proxies that almost always lead to a botting ban... sometimes you get lucky and the provider will have good ones here and there, but it's a hit or miss.. This provider I found, using my strategies and methods botting with my procedures, settings, and break times.... I successfully botted Vorkath and MANY other scripts for 9 MONTHS STRAIGHT on about 20 Different Accounts resulting in ONLY ONE BAN!!

KEEP IN MIND, YOU MUST BUY A MINIMUM PACKAGE OF 5 PROXIES!!!  (I don't mind increasing my Proxy Package to rent out just a few Proxies if you want less than 5 Proxies)

These proxies are high-end Legitimate ISP Proxies and are about twice the price as most other providers with the hit or miss ones. I used them for my Vorkath Farm and other expensive/high-level techniques and methods. ONLY USE THE USA ISP PROXIES!!! Some of my students/apprentices did not listen qnd bought other country ISPs because they were not from USA and they were NOT effective like USA was for me!!!   ($5.00/Proxy - 5 Proxies Minimum)

They have Dedicated Proxies for half the price but those are hit or miss, I only recommend using them for low-cost/low-level accounts and botting techniques. I have had some luck, but like I said theyre hit or miss... DO NOT USE THEM FOR VORKATH OR OTHER ENDGAME ACCOUNTS!! ($2.00/Proxy - 5 Proxies Minimum)

I am still available for helping other with lessons or one-on-one help with a wide assortment of issues/problems or whatever with botting, goldfarming, etc. You can PM me or hit me up on Discord

(Discord: goopie1051)