Do you think there's a higher chance of getting banned when botting on more than 1 account at the same time?

Gam

I would think it would make no difference.  My reasoning is a lot of people play on more than one account at the same time, myself included.  My non-botted normies (4 of them) are all AFKed in NMZ (or whatever skill I'm currently training) at the same time.  I know at least 5 other people in my clan chat that do the same thing.

If multi-clienting were a red flag, it would affect normal players too, I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, NB6675 said:

I would think it would make no difference.  My reasoning is a lot of people play on more than one account at the same time, myself included.  My non-botted normies (4 of them) are all AFKed in NMZ (or whatever skill I'm currently training) at the same time.  I know at least 5 other people in my clan chat that do the same thing.

If multi-clienting were a red flag, it would affect normal players too, I'm sure.

Same thing I was thinking. I don't think it would affect you if it was an AFK skill but something very click intensive like 4 accounts 3 tick barb fishing would throw up tons of red flags and lead to a ban most likely.

Be smart, and don't risk what you're not willing to lose.