how to use osbot to not get ban?

kharzak

I never bot longer than 2 hours per day with 20 mins sessions and 15 mins breaks. High risk activities only 1 hour max also 15 min bot time 10 mins break. I bot less than 10 hours per week overall. No bans yet ever, including botting agility.

Edit: Of course mix up also randomization and change times every time slightly

Edited by AnimalMother

• 2 weeks later...

I have been botting for around 4-5 months straight, 24/7 running around 8 hours each day after breaks and achieved a 2k+ total account.

I have never been banned but have decided to quit while I'm ahead, the account has 11 99's all botted with over 90 agility all botted.

I will now just play it normally until max, there are some skills that I just won't bot even though others have been successful, e.g. firemaking & woodcutting because I deem them too risky. 

22 hours ago, 20doug20 said:

I have been botting for around 4-5 months straight, 24/7 running around 8 hours each day after breaks and achieved a 2k+ total account.

I have never been banned but have decided to quit while I'm ahead, the account has 11 99's all botted with over 90 agility all botted.

I will now just play it normally until max, there are some skills that I just won't bot even though others have been successful, e.g. firemaking & woodcutting because I deem them too risky. 

Wow, 8 hours each day? That's quite impressive lol. Funny you deem woodcutting risky when you botted 90 agility. Would def not bot that account anymore, I plan to quit botting on my main after I get 80+ on each skill.

I've botted up to 1300 total so far over about 3 weeks with no bans. I get less botting less likely to get banned, but the progress will be so slow that you may as well just not bot at all. Just bot as you would play the account, no one plays for 20 minutes then breaks for 15 that's so pointless. Just do it legit, bot a couple hours, swap skills and do the same. Go do some manual fletching or some questing then go back to botting, take breaks when you would normally take a break, like 3-4 hours, break for 30 minutes then get back on. Mixing farm runs and then some manual bossing before leaving it for the day at a normal sleeping time.