Heiz Shopper

Heiz

36 minutes ago, Arsedyus300 said:

why does the bot not start sometimes? like i need to restart my pc to make it work again, randomly will stop working and when i try tostart it again will do nothing 

Because I've been trying to upload a new script to the SDN for days, but whenever I have, this error that prevents the initialization of my other scripts occurs.

I've already undone the changes, the script should be working again within a day

On 6/21/2023 at 10:16 PM, Heiz said:

In what situation is this happening? Because theoretically the bot should only go to the bank if he has no money

yes, it does when it runs out of money, but sometimes it also goes to the bank in falador even when it has money, its randomly, looks like there is no parameter for it to happen, its like a bug or something, if it happens me again and i catch it i will send you the logs so maybe you can see what it is

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, dotherobot said:

@Heiz What is the minimum number of coins needed in the bank for this script to run? What if you only want it to buy 1 item from a shop?

There is no minimum value, you can start the script with 0 coins and it will automatically close when you open the bank and find this scenario.

As for purchasing a single item, just select this unique item on GUI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...