OSBot Script List Not Including All Files

mistermagicosrs

So I'm pretty new on the scene. A week or so ago I followed a tutorial, wrote my own script in Eclipse, exported it to a .jar file, stored it in the Scripts folder of OSBot. Everything is fine, it appears on the list in the OSBot client and I can run it. 

Today I wrote a new script in a new java project, exported it the same way, stored it in the same folder, and nothing. For the life of me I can't get it to appear in the OSBot client script list. The first script is still there and can still run, but I can't make the new one appear. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Things I've tried:

-Making sure it's in the right folder

-Making sure it has the same libraries

-Making sure it's running on JavaSE-1.8

And lots of deleting/retrying. Thoughts?

31 minutes ago, mistermagicosrs said:

So I'm pretty new on the scene. A week or so ago I followed a tutorial, wrote my own script in Eclipse, exported it to a .jar file, stored it in the Scripts folder of OSBot. Everything is fine, it appears on the list in the OSBot client and I can run it. 

Today I wrote a new script in a new java project, exported it the same way, stored it in the same folder, and nothing. For the life of me I can't get it to appear in the OSBot client script list. The first script is still there and can still run, but I can't make the new one appear. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Things I've tried:

-Making sure it's in the right folder

-Making sure it has the same libraries

-Making sure it's running on JavaSE-1.8

And lots of deleting/retrying. Thoughts?

what could have happends is if you use the same package name, 1 script would overwrite the other one, give the files/packages some unique name :)

35 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

what could have happends is if you use the same package name, 1 script would overwrite the other one, give the files/packages some unique name :)

You're a magician. That worked! Thanks so much :D I wouldn't have expected that to cause issues since I was only putting the .jar files in the folder, but that goes to show that I really need to learn more about Java. :) 

9 minutes ago, mistermagicosrs said:

You're a magician. That worked! Thanks so much :D I wouldn't have expected that to cause issues since I was only putting the .jar files in the folder, but that goes to show that I really need to learn more about Java. :) 

Ya but when osbot reads in the files it will overwrite them in the client since they have the same name in the jar file ^^

Edited by Khaleesi