Scripting to Max - Episode 3

Zackaery

Hey everyone! Welcome to Episode 3 of Scripting to Max.

This episode gets us out of the average bot stage and is starting to shape our account. We've gained well over 200 levels this episode, and have knocked out a lot of account progress!

If you're enjoying the series, please feel free to leave a like, and subscribe! This helps me know how you guys are liking the series. If you want to see more of the scripting aspect, and me explaining it, stay tuned as we dive deeper into the account. The early stages are working me a lot as I have to make a new script every couple of hours. Once we get into the mid game, I'll be making less scripts, and botting longer times, allowing me to focus more on explaining my progress through writing a script.

P.S.
I'm sorry for the super delayed uploads. I only do this every other 4 days. So for me to be able to write scripts, get clips, edit it all, and then do voice overs, it takes a lot of my time. I'm trying to be more efficient with this, and working on a way to upload more often. I may even start doing some tutorial videos in between uploads to give you guys some more insight on Script Factory itself.

I hope everyone is enjoying the series, stay safe!

• Heart 1

• 3 months later...