Received my first RWT ban

vendicci

• vendicci changed the title to Received my first RWT ban

@vendicci so you never traded your bots? that's odd 🤔 also did you bot on account? I received this kind of ban on my mule but it was because I muled gold from bots, but it took long time from them to do so. Also recently I received a 2 day ban on one of accounts and decided to give to give it some time to chill before coming back to it. Checked like 3 weeks later and it was still banned, went to the website and they gave it RWT (Goldfarm) ban 11 days later after 2 day one. So that doesn't make any sense, never even logged in that account and it was not even an account for gold farm :D 

48 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

@vendicci so you never traded your bots? that's odd 🤔 also did you bot on account? I received this kind of ban on my mule but it was because I muled gold from bots, but it took long time from them to do so. Also recently I received a 2 day ban on one of accounts and decided to give to give it some time to chill before coming back to it. Checked like 3 weeks later and it was still banned, went to the website and they gave it RWT (Goldfarm) ban 11 days later after 2 day one. So that doesn't make any sense, never even logged in that account and it was not even an account for gold farm :D 

The mule never traded the bots & the account is cb 80+ haven't played on it for I think 2 years now only use it to mule from time to time ( got many mules)
checked all my bots only 1 out of 60 got a ban (previous ban before this one was on 21 April) + I always mule with accounts in between that did not get banned.
but my guess is as good as yours.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...