Rule: No selling in Chat.

Crx

Honestly, people trying to sell their accounts in the Chat is really annoying. Someone will offer to sell an account, people will argue about the account, and throw out offers way under the account value and it turns into a multiple person argument. All I heard for 15 minutes was want to buy an account, your account is garbage, i'll give you 5m, why would i sell for 5m it has 20, your account is ruined. etc. 

Yeah on top of that it shouldn't even be in there trying to be sold. All accounts should just have to be posted in the sales section and then that's that. I have yet to see someone even come close to selling an account their, most of the time it just results in kids arguing about it most likely trying to scam eachother lol. 

The rule is that members are supposed to make a thread about selling their account, and then link the thread in chat. Any arguments about the account should take place in the thread, not the chat.

Thanks for notifying staff about this issue. If it's seen again in the chat, they will be told to argue about it in the thread.

The rule is that members are supposed to make a thread about selling their account, and then link the thread in chat. Any arguments about the account should take place in the thread, not the chat.

Thanks for notifying staff about this issue. If it's seen again in the chat, they will be told to argue about it in the thread.

Ok cool thanks I didn't know there was any type of rule about this, that's good enough I suppose. Not a huge problem.

@@Sherlock

Hmm, according to this section in the official Rules for OSbot...

12. Market

It is not allowed to tear apart a market thread. If someone wants to sell an account for $50, then it is not needed to post things like 'too expensive, wouldn't even buy for $20'. It is rude and unwanted. If you're not interested, then simply don't reply.

To me it sounds like we wouldn't be allowed to argue in a thread about a price or the account in the market section, why tell members to go ahead and do it??

Edited by GTi

@@Sherlock

12. Market

It is not allowed to tear apart a market thread. If someone wants to sell an account for $50, then it is not needed to post things like 'too expensive, wouldn't even buy for $20'. It is rude and unwanted. If you're not interested, then simply don't reply.

To me it sounds like we wouldn't be allowed to argue in a thread about a price or the account in the market section, why tell members to go ahead and do it??

You are allowed to argue in a market thread, as long as the price you give is realistic. Nonsense bids and commentary are not allowed.

• Like 2

@@Sherlock

12. Market

You are allowed to argue in a market thread, as long as the price you give is realistic. Nonsense bids and commentary are not allowed.

Shouldn't that rule be re-written then?

The way it is at the moment, sounds as if we can't post anything on the thread unless it's saying I'd like to buy it?

@@Sherlock

12. Market

Shouldn't that rule be re-written then?

The way it is at the moment, sounds as if we can't post anything on the thread unless it's saying I'd like to buy it?

For what other reason would you want to post in the thread?

As of now, you can post saying that you'd like to buy it or you can make a post with a reasonable price in attempt to lower it/raise it.

I just don't see any other viable post options that don't constitute as off-topic/spam.