Lunar F2P Miner

Lunar

• 4 weeks later...

does not upgrade from  mithril onwards @ rimmington [last upgrade was steel pickaxe] [i have all the pickaxes banked except for bronze and rune at the start-time of the script]
bronze, iron, steel, black, mithril, rune
would also prefer to not have it bank the wearable items [items that are already being warn at the startup of the script]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

When you select "power-mine" its just mines the ores, drops the ores, run to bank for deposit nothing and repeats.. i dont get why it runs to bank for nothing tho.. 

-Edit: And now its just going to bank and back to mine.. but it does not mine, it just goes both ways.. 

Edited by Janus420

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm currently in the process of doing a rewrite of this script to make it more stable and to fix all the bugs that you have all pointed out! Please let me know if you've used this script and you have any quality of life changes you'd like me to make!

Lunar F2P Miner will be working flawlessly very soon. For now, here's a progress report of an account that I ran straight off of tutorial island today.

image.png.72c0391ccd436e9997c305569306dad8.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Works great, been running it for 14 hours so far x2 accounts. Can walk to the mine from anywhere and don't have to set up inventory which is great when switching tasks. I'm new to botting so I'm testing limits right now but ran overnight for 14 hours straight and both accounts still fine as of today.