Botthestrange

StrangeMainMaker [All f2p skills]

1 hour ago, xhannyah said:

Script hasn't been loading since today for some reason. Tried on 2 different computers. 

I will see what the issue is for you!

EDIT: Script loaded instantly for me. Do you have any errors in your logger?

Edited by ProjectPact
24 minutes ago, xhannyah said:

sp-Vqgbfz79.png

The 3 squares under "Description" stay thinking as if its having trouble loading it because of the size.

It means it is loading the script. That is all depending on your computer. Do you have a very old computer or something?

9 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

It means it is loading the script. That is all depending on your computer. Do you have a very old computer or something?

Lol no, both my computers have nvmes. One has a threadripper 32 thread and the other has a 10th gen 16 thread intel, and 16gb of ram.
Strangely enough, it was running fine on a potato pc earlier on that day. 

The script just stays like that indefinitely. May be a Script Factory issue rather than the actual scrip? cache handling? Dunno. Other scripts load.

11 minutes ago, xhannyah said:

Lol no, both my computers have nvmes. One has a threadripper 32 thread and the other has a 10th gen 16 thread intel, and 16gb of ram.
Strangely enough, it was running fine on a potato pc earlier on that day. 

The script just stays like that indefinitely. May be a Script Factory issue rather than the actual scrip? cache handling? Dunno. Other scripts load.

The script loads for me perfectly fine. Join my discord. It will be easier to help.

I've encountered a problem that at phase zero, my accounts keep on dying to jail guards when banking. It might be because if the character is under attack, the script would stop walking. Highwayman too. It sometimes stops when it attacks.

Edited by james3000119
11 hours ago, james3000119 said:

I've encountered a problem that at phase zero, my accounts keep on dying to jail guards when banking. It might be because if the character is under attack, the script would stop walking. Highwayman too. It sometimes stops when it attacks.

Thanks for the report.

I have a laundry list of bugs and QOL changes to fix.  I have been going through them.  Expect a big update in the next few days :) 

• Heart 3

Big BUG FIX update.

If you run into ANY issues please make sure you let me know and include as much info as you can including what was looping or not working, what phase it was on, what method number it was on and screenshots/gifs if you can handle it.  Any reports that just say "its not working" will be promptly ignored ;) 

6/20/2021 - Ver 1.0.42

* QualityOfLife - Removed first time pop up alert
* PhaseTutIsland - When talking to instructor it does not wear the dagger so it doesn’t check stats
* PhaseTutIsland - Found and fixed bug with checks on method 9006
* PhaseTutIsland - fixed check on method 3406 for talking to master chef
* PhaseTutIsland - Added tutisland dungeon area check
* PhaseTutIsland - add or checks for underground area of tut island
* PhaseZero - Verify buying items correctly especially if pre loaded with gp
* PhaseFishAndCook - 25862/3 - add check for when it lvls to use range so it does not get stuck on the congratulations screen
* PhaseFishAndCook - Fixed issue not cooking shrimp and just looking at the stove the same way I look into your soul
* PhaseCrafting - Method 60310'ish has gold bars stands at furnace but does not click the furnace - had to change "if widget with text visible" to widget id 446;7
* PhaseSmithing - Knights Sword Quest - added death support - if the script dies in the mine trying to get ore it will no longer get stuck and go back and try again.
* PhaseSmithing - Knights Sword Quest - Fixed Method 71100/71104 - buys 1 iron bar then keeps trying to collect from ge.
* Other Minor fixes throughout.
* Adjusted some timers slightly.

• Heart 1