Botthestrange

StrangeMainMaker [All f2p skills]

⚡ botthestrange - StrangeMainMaker (SMM)⚡

06PsdW0.jpg

UAT9sze.gif

ZS6QRie.jpg

zVaJkud.jpg

cIZV1fs.png
✅  Progressively & Randomly levels all f2p skills to 50+ (except rc to 44)
✅  Will randomly complete quests to get 32qp
✅  Supports Tut Island
✅  Built in money maker to farm mats for skills
✅  Built in first time death handler
✅  Built in break handler (Currently disabled)
✅  Built in afk timer
✅  Built in anti-ban features per skill
✅  Will detect and fix all game settings (Zoom, Audio, shift drop, accept aid, disable roofs, set screen size to fixed)
✅  12+ "Phases" to manage each skill group and more

Recommended Setup:
✅  Mirror Mode 100%
✅  Set Reaction Time to 50ms
✅  Set to dismiss random events
✅  Local IP or solid Proxy.  (Have seen VPN's and countrys outside US and UK get banned more frequently)
✅  When starting Tutorial Island if using mirror mode you have to manually change to fixed screen size.  When talking to the first NPC select "I am an experienced player".
✅  Restart the client and script every 24-48 hours if possible.  This helps prevent weird one off issues due to the size of the script and all of the variables. 
✅  DISABLE OSBOTS BREAK HANDLER.  This script has built in breaks and OSBots break handler will cause some parts of this script to break.
✅  Don't run more than 5 accounts at a time, especially if on the same IP - otherwise you risk a chain ban, or the script being picked up and increasing ban rate for everyone.

NOTE: If this is your first time running the script on an account and you are NOT starting the account in tutorial island you MUST trigger PhaseZero so that the script will farm gold as needed and purchase starter items that are needed for most of the phases used in this script.  You can simply trigger PhaseZero by having the item "Bread" in your inventory BEFORE starting the script.  If you would like the script to skip gold farming put ~250k in the bank, have 1 Bread in Inventory AND have the bank OPEN when you start the script.

About the script:
The main goal of this script is to have an all-in-one 1 click at the start of tut island script that will allow you to come back a few weeks later to an account that has all f2p skills at the desired levels and most f2p quests done.  The current state of the script will randomly level all skills to their desired levels. I enjoyed many members activities but did not enjoy having accounts that had obvious bot stats and having to remake accounts with specific stats in mind.  The concept came about so that I could have a script that would generate a f2p account that when bonded would be ready to move onto any p2p task I wanted, whether it be Wintertodt, Blast Furnace, Nature rune abyss crafting, lava dragons, barrows, p2p high alcher, motherload mining, you name it the list goes on.

All that said, does this script get bans?  Well yeah... All scripts get banned.  Try changing up your breaks and hope for some better luck.  

Current Size of StrangeMainMaker (as of 1.0.23):
Lines of code: 17,474
Booleans: 328
Positions: 258
Areas: 153
Integers: 3
Random Numbers: 15
Timers: 6

How it works:
When you first launch the script it will run a 1 time check to see where you are at and what starting phase to start on.
1: PhaseTutIsland = Detects if the account is in tutorial island.  It will then complete tutorial island then move to "PhaseZero"
2: PhaseZero = for accounts done with tut island but have never had the script ram before. This phase is CRUCIAL as it farms and gathers mats used for other phases.  Many of the skills assume you already have items gathered in this step. If your account has already completed tutorial island but you need it to complete PhaseZero then BEFORE starting the script place 1 "Bread" in your inventory.
3: PhaseRandom = for accounts that have completed the previous two and you had to restart the script typically due to weekly OSRS updates. If your account is not in tutorial island and does not have Bread in the inventory it will roll the dice and start leveling a random skill. 

After it has completed the stages above it will begin to randomly level skills.  Each "Phase" 1-9 is a skill or set of skills that it will randomly select and start leveling.  Once it selects a set of skills to level the script will switch to a "Phase#Start" phase.  This is at the start of each phase to perform cleanup and prep for the following tasks.  This step commonly walks to the nearest bank and then deposits all and withdrawals needed items for the select skill.  Once complete it will move onto actually leveling the skill.
The script is currently built to level each skill for roughly 30 minutes then switch (subject to change with each update).
The phase start sections act as a failsafe to ensure your Bot moves to a place and has the needed items to perform the tasks selected.  It also has checks so if a skill is already at the desired level it will randomly roll for the next skill to level until all levels are met.

The Phases:

PhaseTutIsland:
Goal: Complete tutorial island.
This phase will complete tutorial island.  If you are using mirror mode you WILL need to complete the character creation section and the first time dialog to get the settings unlocked and manually change the screen size to fixed.  Once completed the script will pickup from there. When the starting guy asks you will want to select "I am an experienced player".

PhaseMoney:
Goal: get 60k gold in the bank
Will farm gold in increments of 30k until it has 60k gold.  If another phase calls on this method it will pause the Switch Phase timer and will continue that specific Phase after it has reached 60k gold in the bank.  The gold farming method has changed several times but the goal has always been the same, make money.

PhaseZero:
Goal: Gather/Buy all needed equipment for future phases
Short starting phase.  This will call on PhaseMoney if it does not have at least 60k in bank.  Once 60K+ is detected this phase will buy all of the starting gear & items needed for future phases (excluding range & mage).  It is crucial this phase completes as phases 1-7 will assume it already has items in the bank gathered during this phase.

PhaseOne - Melee Combat:
Goal: 50/50/50 Melee combat stats
This phase will equip gear and gather food as needed.  It will progressively kill various mobs and loot items used during other phases. It will also pickup and bury all bones found to help level prayer. Goal use to be 60/60/60 but the xp difference from 50-60 is so high just those levels alone were adding more than a week onto the script.

Note: The script is set to have double the chance to do this phase than any other skill.  It also has an extended timer, so when doing combat, it will do the combat phase twice as long as other phases.

PhaseTwo - Fishing & Cooking:
Goal: 50 fishing & cooking
This phase will progressively fish and then cook at the nearest range/fire.  This script will also gather feathers when needed if it runs out while fishing at barb village.

PhaseThree - Woodcutting & Firemaking:
Goal: 50 woodcutting & 51 Firemaking
This phase will progressively cut trees and burn the logs.  This phase will also upgrade Axe as levels progress.

PhaseFour - Runecrafting:
Goal: 44 Runecrafting
This phase will check for Rune Mysteries quest and if not complete then do the quest.  Once the quest is complete it will then progressively level runecrafting until lvl 44.  This script has checks built in to upgrade and check for tiaras and pure essence.

PhaseFive - Mining:
Goal: 55 Mining
This phase will check for doric's quest and if not complete then do the quest.  It will then progressively power mine at various locations until level 55.  This script will also check for pickaxe upgrades at the appropriate levels.  Due to powermining being a higher than normal ban rate this phase also has extra antiban measures added including miss clicks, multi clicks, extra random afks, world hopping if other players near.

PhaseSix - Crafting:
Goal: 50 Crafting
This phase was built to be able to profit while leveling crafting.  It will get the first few levels needed to start crafting profitable items.  It will then craft profitable items and has GE restocking built in.  This way it will keep a loop of leveling the skill while making gold and resupplying as needed.  This Phase also has many anti ban features including miss clicking, multi clicking, walking to random areas then back to needed area.

PhaseSeven - Smithing:
Goal: 50 Smithing
This phase will check for Knights Sword completion.  If not then it will complete the knights sword quest for levels 1-29.  After completing The Knights Sword It will then smith profitable items and has GE restocking built in.  This way it will keep a loop of leveling the skill while making gold and resupplying as needed.  This Phase also has many anti ban features including miss clicking, multi clicking, walking to random areas then back to needed area.

PhaseEight - Magic:
Goal: 55 Magic
This phase will progressively level magic.  It does not do so by splashing (way to slow to be added to this script).  It will fight different mobs, and ensure it has runes, food, and equipment.  If it is missing any gear, food, or runes it will switch to the gold farming method if needed and buy the missing items.  While leveling this phase will also pickup and bury all bones along with looting gear used for this or other phases.

PhaseNine - Range:
Goal: 50 Range
This phase will first check if autoequip arrows is true and if not then walk to the ranged guide and enable autoequip.  It will then progressively level range.  It will check for gear that meets the current range level and defense level.  It will then check for the appropriate bow and will upgrade the bow as levels allow.  It will then check for arrows and food.  If it does not have any arrows or food it will switch to the gold farming method as needed until it has the desired amount of food and arrows.  This phase will fight different mobs and will pickup & bury bones and will pickup arrows as needed.

PhaseTen - Quests: (Currently disabled as many quests are having area/position issues after recent OSRS updates)
Goal: Desired f2p quests complete with a total of 32+ Quest Points
The goal is for it to randomly select a quest to do when this Phase is selected and do it then move onto another phase.  Keep in mind 3 quests are done in other phases as well including Dorics Quest, Rune Mysteries, and The Nights Sword.  The current below quests are completed in this phase.
Sheep Shearer
Cook's Assistant
The Restless Ghost
Romeo & Juliet
Witches Potion
Goblin Diplomacy
Earnest the CHicken
X Marks the Spot
Pirates Treasure
Vampyre Slayer
The Corsair Curse
Prince Ali Resccue

PhaseEleven - AFK / Bankstand:
Goal: AFK
I feel the less efficient your in game time is the more you will fly under the radar and avoid bans.  This phase will simply walk to the nearest bank and afk until the next phase switch triggers. 

B3IAQXR.png

Script Factory Expansion Script

Updates:

6/20/2021 - Ver 1.0.42

* QualityOfLife - Removed first time pop up alert
* PhaseTutIsland - When talking to instructor it does not wear the dagger so it doesn’t check stats
* PhaseTutIsland - Found and fixed bug with checks on method 9006
* PhaseTutIsland - fixed check on method 3406 for talking to master chef
* PhaseTutIsland - Added tutisland dungeon area check
* PhaseTutIsland - add or checks for underground area of tut island
* PhaseZero - Verify buying items correctly especially if pre loaded with gp
* PhaseFishAndCook - 25862/3 - add check for when it lvls to use range so it does not get stuck on the congratulations screen
* PhaseFishAndCook - Fixed issue not cooking shrimp and just looking at the stove the same way I look into your soul
* PhaseCrafting - Method 60310'ish has gold bars stands at furnace but does not click the furnace - had to change "if widget with text visible" to widget id 446;7
* PhaseSmithing - Knights Sword Quest - added death support - if the script dies in the mine trying to get ore it will no longer get stuck and go back and try again.
* PhaseSmithing - Knights Sword Quest - Fixed Method 71100/71104 - buys 1 iron bar then keeps trying to collect from ge.
* Other Minor fixes throughout.
* Adjusted some timers slightly.

5/31/2021 - Ver 1.0.32

· Major updates to tutorial island.  Updated several of the new configs and added a few more checks to a few spots.  Adjusted how and when it tries to update settings.  This update includes both stealth injections and mirror mode fixes.  Tested on multiple accounts to ensure it will complete character creation now and adjust the screen size to fixed.  

· Updated additional settings configs and how & when it tries to make these changes so it does not loop while in dialog.

· Updated phasezero some more (including check to skip gold farming).  Found that the initial check of gold would fail if your character has not opened the bank before causing the help screen to appear.  If this happens just restart the script with bread in your inventory again and it will go through.  I did not add additional checks to close through the help screen if it shows (tried a quick fix but didn't work every time and is caused by osbot trying to click through it while cycling through methods).  Adding in checks for this would be more work then you realize for the first time launch check and honestly I make nothing and receive zero kick backs from releasing and supporting this script and do it all for free.  Its on my list if I get time in the future, but honestly just make sure you open your bank and close through this first.

· Updated phasezero buy item prices

· Update combat phase to no longer say "going for 99str" and it now properly states the goal is 50str

· Other minor fixes

5/22/2021 - Ver 1.0.29

· Fixed issues with config to enable shift drop not working in mirror mode.

· Small adjustments to break settings.

5/22/2021 - Ver 1.0.28

· Fixed break handler so it no longer tries to break for 10 days.

· As part of the break handler fix I removed and cleaned up all of the old variables from the original built in break handler.  The new break handler was remade 100% from scratch.

· Looked into a reported bug with method 1105 looping going to the zoom settings.  I tried to break this and replicate it but could never reproduce the issue myself.  If this happens to anyone please try to get me a recording or specifics like what phase the bot is on and what its trying to do aside from loop on zoom settings.

· Looked into a reported bug with crafting looping opening and closing the bank.  Again I was unable to reproduce.  If this happens to anyone please try to get me a recording or specifics like what you think its suppose to be doing, what method numbers it is looping on, and what is in your inventory.  From a few people that have reported similar issues this type of error was caused by the script not finishing the PhaseZero and was missing required items. 

5/20/2021 - Ver 1.0.26

· Re built and enabled the built in break handler.  From now on DISABLE AND DO NOT USE OSBots break handler.  Three new breaks have been built in Short, Long, and Bed Time.

· Added check to not adjust in-game settings while in combat

· Fixed multiple config ID's related to in game settings for Shift-Drop and Disable Roofs.  These were changed in the last osbot update.

· Updated the first time pop up

· Updated PhaseZero so you just have to have bread in the inventory for it to work.  The gold can be in your inv or the bank.  It will now go to the GE and open bank and disposit all then check for gold amount.  This fixes the issue where even if you pre loaded GP onto the account it would still go do an initial gold farm run.

· Updated gold farming method with extra checks for trying to loot if in combat.

· Updated Rune Mysteries quest.  The script will no longer try to break or switch phases while in the middle of the quest.  It will now complete the quest all the way through before allowing any other switches or breaks to happen.

· Updated phase 11 script state description.

5/12/2021 - Ver 1.0.24

· Small update - fixed Boolean conditions with the new phase 11 so it does not wander aimlessly trying to go to quest start locations.

5/9/2021 - Ver 1.0.23

· Updated forum post to reflect how to force phasezero and recommended settings.

· Updated script description to reflect how to force phasezero.  Also updated combat skills description to 50/50/50 instead of 60/60/60

· Created 1st time run Pop-up message reminding users to set 50ms reaction when using mirror mode and to enable breaks.

· NOTE: I decided to NOT force breaks as there seems to be more people using the script responsibly verses people ignoring all recommended settings.

· Fixed first time bank check to deposit all items before farming gold.

· Fixed gold farming method to equip iron scim

· Fixed bug where script would sometimes not buy an Axe (iron or bronze)

· Fixed bug where script would sometimes not buy Mithril Pickaxe

· Fixed bug on Tutorial Island where it would get stuck outside Quest Guide door

· Fixed fishing phase not fishing, changed ‘net’ to ‘Net’ and ‘lure’ to ‘Lure’

· Added check to RuneCrafting phase – Script will not switch phases if in the middle of doing rune mysteries quest.

· Quests still disabled.  I want to get some QoL changes done and continue making the base script more stable before fixing the quests.

· ADDED A NEW PHASE – New PhaseEleven has been added.  This phase is an Afk / Bankstanding phase.  It will walk to the nearest bank and just afk move mouse outside of the screen, randomly open your bank.  I was testing this for a while and noticed a significant reduce in bans when I added a very idle section.  I believe by making your in-game time less efficient it helps your bot “fly under the radar” a little better.

4/18/2021 - Ver 1.0.22

· Initial Public Release on Script Factory Expansion Script

Known Issues:
General:
  • none

Phase 0 / TutIsland:
  • None

PhaseOne - Combat: 
  • None

PhaseTwo - Fish & Cook:
  • None

PhaseThree  - WC & FM:
  • None

PhaseFour - Runecrafting:
  • None

PhaseFive - Mining:
  • None

PhaseSix - Crafting:
  • None

PhaseSeven - Smithing:
  • None

PhaseEight - Magic:
  • None

PhaseNine - Range:
  • None

PhaseTen - Quests: 
  • Multiple quests are having check issues with areas and inventory change after recent updates.  Quests are currently disabled until these are resolved. 

Bug Reports / How to report new problems:

If you post that its "not working" or saying you are having an issue without following the bug report below, your report will be ignored.  Please reference the known issues section above to ensure this is a new issue before reporting.

What is the issue:
What is the Script State set to (which phase):
What method number/s is the script hanging or looping on:
Have you tried restarting your PC/Client/Script to see if the issue comes back before reporting: 
Any other information you feel may be helpful to allow me to resolve the issue:
Attach a screenshot if possible:

Frequently Asked Questions / Comments:

Question: How do I start the script?
Answer: Read the "recommended setup" at the top.

Question: Why do you sometimes take a long time to update the script?
Answer: I RELEASED THIS SCRIPT TO THE EXPANSION FOR FREE.  I make NOTHING from this script being on the expansion and receive NO kickbacks. I allow it to be a part of the expansion as a way to show support to Project and to help support his monthly costs to keep it running. Because I do this for free and as a hobby I cannot always prioritize updating the script.

Question: Does this script have built in break handler?
Answer: Yes,  it has 3 different break lengths to simulate short afk's, small breaks, long breaks, and sleeping.

Question: Why is it not doing quests?
Answer: Question currently only does 3 quest - The knights sword, Doric's quest, rune mysteries. Those 3 quests are tied into different phases are part of skill leveling.  The Questing phase is currently disabled as recent OSRS updates have made most of them non-functional.  Some day I may fix them and re-enable this phase.

Comment: The bot randomly walks away while doing some tasks.
Answer: Anti ban feature, humans miss click and get bored. 

Comment: The bot just stands there and does not seem to do anything.
Answer: Check the script state shown on screen.  PhaseEleven is a full AFK / Bank standing phase, there are also several afk timers built in that will show as "Sleep for xxxx - xxxxx"

Comment: Script is buggy
Answer: You probably ignored my advice and did not read or follow the "recommended setup" section.  That said I do my best to keep this script updated, but with how massive the script is a lot of new issues do appear.  This is why its important to properly report bugs.

Comment: My account was banned.
Answer: Botting =  bans.  Try changing up your break times, proxies if using any, don't run multiple 5+ groups of this bot of the same IP.  I have gotten several accounts to reach every goal without bans and so have a few other members. 

Progress Reports:

R9caEir.png

vv9r43L.jpg

fdx2deS.png

lj8wxVD.jpg

Ucpq1lz.png

kQarGEl.png

92Gi7LC.png

H6PlBvz.png

qbQoXsR.jpg

❤️❤️❤️ A special thanks to ❤️❤️❤️

PowerRangerAlt
His Z2H was the original inspiration for this script.  Thanks to him many of my phases are based of his scripts.  I really would not have even started this if it was not for the massive work he had already put into his other scripts.
Just to show you how much he influenced this....
Phase1: Based of his Z2H combat (although I did end up rewriting it completely for my script in the end I still learned a lot from it)
Phase2: Started with his progressive fish & cook script and then modified it to my needs.
Phase3: Started with his Chop & Burn script and only needed to make a few tweaks to fit my needs.
Phase4: Used his runecrafting script and it was so brilliant all I ended up doing was modifying a few checks and adding another anti-ban measure.
As you can see the first few phases of the script were heavily utilizing work Power had already put in.  I would not have had the motivation to finish this if it were not for all of the scripts he had shared out.

ThE-ShAdOw
I originally was going to make this a skilling only script.  But when shadow released nearly every f2p script I could not resist adding it in.  I believe in the end 11 of the 14 quests I added in were created by him.  What a legend.

nifty19:
One of the first people that inspired to start making my own scripts.  This man answered so many questions for me in the beginning and it felt like a race on who could make what I just cant thank him enough for his kindness.

IRON:
When I very first started working on this I kept running into roadblock after roadblock.  This guy not even knowing who I am did a screen share session with me over discord chat and walked me through why and how I was doing everything wrong.  He helped get the very first steps of this script off the ground for me.

Pedge:
Was a hero sharing out his old version of the Corsair Curse quest.  As I was getting ready to script it out, Pedge pulled through and shared an old version that took less then a few hours to update and get working again.

And of course ProjectPact:
This would not have been possible at all without Projects dedication to Script Factory.  Project has always been quick to help troubleshoot errors, fix bugs, and add in feature requests making many sections of this script even possible. I really cant thank him enough for providing someone like myself with little scripting knowledge to have a platform where I could make such amazing scripts.  I just cant thank you enough.
Edited by Botthestrange
1.0.42 update
  • Like 1
  • Heart 8
What is the issue: If you don't have the required items during when it picks a random phase, it will start to bug out. For example if you have a tinderbox but no axe in bank it will deposit all, close bank, open bank and repeat
What is the Script State set to (which phase): phaseTHREE
Have you tried restarting your PC/Client/Script to see if the issue comes back before reporting: The way I fixed it was manually going to get the items i needed 
Video example but on a different phase 

Edited by Sun Gold
1 hour ago, Sun Gold said:
What is the issue: If you don't have the required items during when it picks a random phase, it will start to bug out. For example if you have a tinderbox but no axe in bank it will deposit all, close bank, open bank and repeat
Have you tried restarting your PC/Client/Script to see if the issue comes back before reporting: The way I fixed it was manually going to get the items i needed 

Heads up btw, name for that account is visible in that clip for a few seconds. I'd assume that account doesn't mean anything to you and is a fresh tutorial island account but still. 

Edited by arbicrax172
7 hours ago, Sun Gold said:

Thanks for the report.

Did the script do tut island and then on, or did you start the script after tut island and load it with gold yourself?

It looks like it skipped phasezero.  

I need to update the script description and the forums here.  In order for the script to work properly it HAS TO run phasezero at least once to buy all the items.  This use to be a dropdown but it took ages to load the script and update it with drop downs.  The way to "trick" it into starting phase zero is to simply login to the account, put bread in your inventory, then start the script.  Whenever the script starts with bread in your inventory it will run through "phasezero" which will farm 60k gold if not in the bank already and then buy all of the starting items.

6 hours ago, bderousse said:

Script sells the bronze axe to the GE and loops closing/opening the bank due to not having the item when it goes to train woodcutting and fire making.

Please see response to sun gold above, phasezero should buy an iron axe so this does not happen.  If the account did run phasezero let me know and I will check on the configs to see if there is a reason this is being missed. 

8 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Heads up btw, name for that account is visible in that clip for a few seconds. I'd assume that account doesn't mean anything to you and is a fresh tutorial island account but still. 

thanks, was just testing the script out 😛

It ran tut island pretty good, and farmed for 60k however it bought runes / arrows and ran out and thats when it started to bug out once it was time for the crafting phase. 

@botthestrange

Edited by Sun Gold

Great script overall but seems to be struggling with fishing 

What is the issue: Barb fishing, just stands afk majority of the phase 
What is the Script State set to (which phase): PhaseTwo
What method number/s is the script hanging or looping on:  It said checking to see if raw trout / lob etc in my inventory then runs sleep line and repeats 
Have you tried restarting your PC/Client/Script to see if the issue comes back before reporting:  yes