Getting dedicated servers to run mirror clients

Terek101

10 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I think 4 cores with 8 GB RAM should handle 4 mirror mode clients :) 

I'm looking at contabo right now and their cheapest option is 4 vCPU cores with 8 gb ram for only $7/month. could it really handle 4 mirror clients? I can only run like up to 6-8 mirror clients on my own pc without crashing and my specs are ryzen r5 3600 with 32gb ram

1 hour ago, Terek101 said:

I'm looking at contabo right now and their cheapest option is 4 vCPU cores with 8 gb ram for only $7/month. could it really handle 4 mirror clients? I can only run like up to 6-8 mirror clients on my own pc without crashing and my specs are ryzen r5 3600 with 32gb ram

Hmm, strange how can run so few though. WIth ryzen 1600x 16 GB I can run 8 without a problem, what scripts are you using?
With contabo it's a lottery pretty much, they extremely overstate what you actually get, had issues with them that I barely was able to run 1 mirror mode when I should have been able to like 4. And when writing to support they just stated that's how it is, can't help :D 

1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Hmm, strange how can run so few though. WIth ryzen 1600x 16 GB I can run 8 without a problem, what scripts are you using?
With contabo it's a lottery pretty much, they extremely overstate what you actually get, had issues with them that I barely was able to run 1 mirror mode when I should have been able to like 4. And when writing to support they just stated that's how it is, can't help :D 

I'm using perfect fighter and I'm able to run like 7-8 mirror clients before it crashes momentarily. I get an error "failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows". What dedicated servers should i rent out? 

7 hours ago, Terek101 said:

I'm using perfect fighter and I'm able to run like 7-8 mirror clients before it crashes momentarily. I get an error "failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows". What dedicated servers should i rent out? 

You can take contabo ones, they dedi servers are pretty solid since you are the only one using them and not sharing with others

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...