Stealth Injection VS Mirror Mode. Ban/No ban?

PH0EN1X

Hi guys! i played alot in Mirror mode client, with no bans. and im gonna try some accounts in Stealth Injection.

Did u guys botted in Stealth Injection? how was the results? after how many days u got banned? did u not got banned at all? Breaks? Playtime each day?

plz come with some tips i would really appreciate that :D <3 have a good day!

Regards Mikael.

17 minutes ago, micke96 said:

Hi guys! i played alot in Mirror mode client, with no bans. and im gonna try some accounts in Stealth Injection.

Did u guys botted in Stealth Injection? how was the results? after how many days u got banned? did u not got banned at all? Breaks? Playtime each day?

Regards Mikael.

Bro pls be patient, we are waiting together and today must be no botting until Mirror mode is back.

It will ban our accs really it will...

42 minutes ago, micke96 said:

Regards Mikael.

i got 6 accounts with members running on the same ip in stealth mode and i run them 24.7 normaly get 13 days botting out of the 16 days members code per account 

i have found its all about what your botting and where if its not that botted you can run for days without bans but if its known about you will get maybe a day max 

9 minutes ago, connor112 said:

i got 6 accounts with members running on the same ip in stealth mode and i run them 24.7 normaly get 13 days botting out of the 16 days members code per account 

i have found its all about what your botting and where if its not that botted you can run for days without bans but if its known about you will get maybe a day max 

hmm.. sounds good :D