Almost impossible it seems now.

holden1914

Having just got a 4th acc banned.. it seems not worth it anymore.   I've used a fresh ip/location, delete cache each time,  only used premium scripts, mirror mode and 3 acc's were p2p... I'm struggling to find a way to get even a month out of an acc these days. It seems something changed in march which made it 10x harder than it ever was to bot.  I'm trying to use realistic break times, maximum session time of 1 hour with breaks ranging from 15 mins to 2 hours.  Tried also mixing up tasks from fishing to manual questing, cooking etc.   Tried new mouse  / hardware mouse.  I'd love to keep botting and somehow find something that works but I'm quickly losing motivation.  Has anyone been able to stick with it for long periods without getting the hammer? For more than 12 months, and had next to no manual play time?  I've never suicided it,  always used breaks, any suggestions besides everything that's in the avoiding bans write up, or do we just need to wait for another strategy to out smart their systems?

ive noticed it to mate , 1 account still going strong. But yh ive had multiple accounts banned. Some people are still botting and account is still alive. 

Best advise just change up the activity , bot 1 skill then break bot another skill an so on. if u keep botting 1 particular skill its just gg

In about a couple hours I’m hitting 99 range without doing nmz, which means 99 fish and 99 range in the same month :doge: It’s definitely possible with some patience. I even slipped up a couple times and forgot the bot on a couple times and still clear :doge: Sadly it’s taken super long with 4 hrs botted every day total :feels:

4 hours ago, jfire99 said:

ive noticed it to mate , 1 account still going strong. But yh ive had multiple accounts banned. Some people are still botting and account is still alive. 

Best advise just change up the activity , bot 1 skill then break bot another skill an so on. if u keep botting 1 particular skill its just gg

Yeah, it seems I'll have to really mix it up and cut down total bot time.

2 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

really depends what you're botting and how you do it

I have some accounts running almost 24/7 with heavy breaks and they normally get to 1month-3month lifespan before getting a 2 day.

I gave up on agility after the first ban but tend to stick to another task for a fair few hours before switching 

15 hours ago, holden1914 said:

Having just got a 4th acc banned.. it seems not worth it anymore.   I've used a fresh ip/location, delete cache each time,  only used premium scripts, mirror mode and 3 acc's were p2p... I'm struggling to find a way to get even a month out of an acc these days. It seems something changed in march which made it 10x harder than it ever was to bot.  I'm trying to use realistic break times, maximum session time of 1 hour with breaks ranging from 15 mins to 2 hours.  Tried also mixing up tasks from fishing to manual questing, cooking etc.   Tried new mouse  / hardware mouse.  I'd love to keep botting and somehow find something that works but I'm quickly losing motivation.  Has anyone been able to stick with it for long periods without getting the hammer? For more than 12 months, and had next to no manual play time?  I've never suicided it,  always used breaks, any suggestions besides everything that's in the avoiding bans write up, or do we just need to wait for another strategy to out smart their systems?

Key word "4th acc banned"
You aren't running a VPS so this is super simple for Jagex, just connect all the HWID together and link all the accounts together.
Don't even bother mass botting if you aren't going to take the bare minimum standards to be successful. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ethan45 said:

Key word "4th acc banned"
You aren't running a VPS so this is super simple for Jagex, just connect all the HWID together and link all the accounts together.
Don't even bother mass botting if you aren't going to take the bare minimum standards to be successful. 

I stress this a-lot to people.

If your running a business via botting various accounts, you need to learn these things to become sufficient.

You aren't just putting your accounts at risk, this really puts scripts at risk from being compromise too.

I've botted 20+ hours per day on an account less than 1 month old and not had any issues, I am genuinely assuming your making a very simple mistake somewhere and they've figured you each and every time.

BEST of luck for future though.