Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

I love this script and usually don’t have any issues with it, but the last couple times I’ve run it, it seems to not respond to waves at all. Is anyone else having this problem? I’m missing a lot of points because of it and not getting permits :/

[EDIT]

This is only happening in mirror mode, stealth mode is working perfectly.

Edited by Der Fuhrer

9 minutes ago, Der Fuhrer said:

I'm having the same problem in mirror mode. Not so much in stealth, but i'd rather use mirrored.

It was working perfectly just a couple days ago, not sure what's changed. Hopefully we get a response and/or a fix soon.

Oh, stealth is super high ban right now with their new detection but mirror is still good. I'm just going to refrain until fix. These guys scripts are good don't get me wrong. Just don't run it while its not working lol thats ban city.

1 minute ago, questingbot said:

Oh, stealth is super high ban right now with their new detection but mirror is still good. I'm just going to refrain until fix. These guys scripts are good don't get me wrong. Just don't run it while its not working lol thats ban city.

Yeah lol I gave it a try just to see if it had the same issue in stealth or not. Figured it'd make it easier for Khal to fix if he knew which mode it was having issues in.

5 minutes ago, Whysoasiany said:

Hey, the bot is working great so far with barely any flaws. 

I would like to know if there's a way for the bot to barbarian fish?

It's a tempoross script, so no, but there is a fishing script that probably will.

Are you running temp on stealth or mirrored? No matter what settings I mess with on mirror it won't avoid waves 😕

1 hour ago, Der Fuhrer said:

It's a tempoross script, so no, but there is a fishing script that probably will.

Are you running temp on stealth or mirrored? No matter what settings I mess with on mirror it won't avoid waves 😕

Actually it was working flawlessly yesterday but, I tried it today and it keeps on hitting all the waves too haha. Also running on mirrored and same thing, change all settings and keeps hitting waves. 

Edited by Whysoasiany

10 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Trial me, plz daddy 😄

Enjoy! :D

5 hours ago, Der Fuhrer said:

I love this script and usually don’t have any issues with it, but the last couple times I’ve run it, it seems to not respond to waves at all. Is anyone else having this problem? I’m missing a lot of points because of it and not getting permits :/

[EDIT]

This is only happening in mirror mode, stealth mode is working perfectly.

4 hours ago, questingbot said:

Script is not responding to waves.... unusable 

4 hours ago, Der Fuhrer said:

I'm having the same problem in mirror mode. Not so much in stealth, but i'd rather use mirrored.

It was working perfectly just a couple days ago, not sure what's changed. Hopefully we get a response and/or a fix soon.

4 hours ago, questingbot said:

Yeah lol I gave it a try just to see if it had the same issue in stealth or not. Figured it'd make it easier for Khal to fix if he knew which mode it was having issues in.

4 hours ago, Whysoasiany said:

Hey, the bot is working great so far with barely any flaws. 

I would like to know if there's a way for the bot to barbarian fish?

Edit: As of today on 11/3/21 it keeps on hitting the waves. 

2 hours ago, Whysoasiany said:

Actually it was working flawlessly yesterday but, I tried it today and it keeps on hitting all the waves too haha. Also running on mirrored and same thing, change all settings and keeps hitting waves. 

Ya need to wait for a client update after todays update, there issues loading objects atm :/